Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Warning: New PSP Virus on the Loose! Be Aware!!!

Just download everything from Dcemu

This hasnt entered any sites quite frankly

Just be careful guys, even if Dcemu is the safest site in the world. Viruses can be disguised as something else such as "Full Speed N64 emulator" or "Full Speed PSX Emulator"

This is why sony gets us to update, be warey

Im not afraid of this guy, hes a n00b. end of story

ok...ok...ok guys.....i did it because i couldnt get the CFW to work............. SIIIke haha i was just playing, i wouldnt do such thing...love my PSP as much as my gf..but spend more tyme wid my PSP hahahaha but yea like tha dude post b4 i did... juss be safe bout things and it was a noob loser..

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone
    ok...ok...ok guys.....i did it because i couldnt get the CFW to work............. SIIIke haha i was just playing, i wouldnt do such thing...love my PSP as much as my gf..but spend more tyme wid my PSP hahahaha but yea like tha dude post b4 i did... juss be safe bout things and it was a noob loser..
    Don't be such a spammer.

sorry bout that juss wanted a catching intro... juss throwin my 2cents

DCEmu Newbie

Hi all, I just downloaded PSafeP v. 1.2 (Dark Killer) because of this Virus or Trojan on the loose and scanned all my EBOOTs on my memory stick then came accross a couple of my Homebrew apps. that the program read there was "SUSPICIOUS FLASH ACCESS DETECTED!" and that was for __SCE__Dev Hook, DGEN, Homer's RIN v. 3.3, Links 2, NesterJ, SNES9XTYL, Wifi Sniffer, but there was one that the program read "Flash Access Detected, but appears to be read only" and that was for PSP Radio... Now my question is why are these EBOOTs reading this and most importantly how would I know if when I'm downloading an app. into my memory stick that I would get a Virus or Trojan because that app. read "SUSPICIOUS FLASH ACCESS DETECTED!" when the ones on my memory stick read the same thing and work perfectly fine...thanx for your time.

@ thaforgttenone

Learn how to spell.....it's just not juss

exactly what program is this virus in?

Blog Entries

come on now people if you want to piss someone off do it in person by peeing on their shoe or something. dont make some crappy trojan and do it from miles away. BE A MAN. or a WOMAN if thats the case.

Sorry, yet agen. This time for not using the right spelling of a word. Just got stuck on blogging mode when typing. Next time, the task of typing towards a reply on this site will be carried out in a correctable manner. I just like spelling it that way.

But back to the topic, any known sites that where hosting/had this Virus or Trojan? I just want to know what sites to back off of.

MY PSP IS BRICKED :'( im so pissed off im sending it to sony :"(

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information