• PSP

28 57.14%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ds or psp

power is the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, you can use Style XP
    just paint.

wait crap i 4got the h! grrr

I've got both, but I have to go with PSP. Even if the commercial games rock harder on my DS, my PSP has me swept away most of the time because of it's wonderful, extensive and easy to access list of homebrew/emulation...I know my DS is probably taking a dump on my meal right now...Sorry.

Has to be the PSP, I dont think the commercial games are that bad for the PSP though I do think the best is to come.
    LEARN, MASTER and ACHIEVE!!
    'Bruce Lee'

I dont care what anyone says ,Ds Live Long And Prosper!

PSP because of homebrew. Plus the built in mp3 and video player is much better than the one on my M3.

true but the ds is way cheaper!

If I could only choose one, it would have to be a DS.
    Sure, its not as good technically, but the battery lasts much longer and its the games that matter in the end more than anything- and its actually truly portable and just about fits in your pocket (havent seen one but ive heard the psp is much larger than the ds lite?) Nintendo being one of the greatest games developer in existence also helps my purchase along a little, lol- having a handheld without being able to play Nintendo games just wouldnt work (although no doubt the PSP will eventually have some decent SNES and N64 emulators if it doesnt already- if I didnt have a Nintendo machine and I had a PSP I would have to use them)!
    Both machines have good homebrew and plenty of emulators in development although it may be some time before they are both used to their fullest capabilities with such progs

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by extentofmysin View Post
    If I could only choose one, it would have to be a DS.
    Sure, its not as good technically, but the battery lasts much longer and its the games that matter in the end more than anything- and its actually truly portable and just about fits in your pocket (havent seen one but ive heard the psp is much larger than the ds lite?) Nintendo being one of the greatest games developer in existence also helps my purchase along a little, lol- having a handheld without being able to play Nintendo games just wouldnt work (although no doubt the PSP will eventually have some decent SNES and N64 emulators if it doesnt already- if I didnt have a Nintendo machine and I had a PSP I would have to use them)!
    Both machines have good homebrew and plenty of emulators in development although it may be some time before they are both used to their fullest capabilities with such progs
    The DSLite is slightly smaller and weighs noticeably less than a PSP does. You know how the left side of the psp is visible when in the softcase? If you put a DSLite in a PSP case, you can hardly see any of it (ok I dont know the exact measurements). I wouldn't say a lot smaller, but definately lighter.

PSP and DS have good SNES emulators, but the PSP is ruling with it's SNES emulation. N64 is out of the question with the DS. It's also not all about the emulators, the actual homebrew games are more than enough entertainment as well.

If you're going homebrew, then go GP2X. If you still want fun commercial games, then go DS, I say.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information