Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Gone....poof! :P

Default 2000 Gone....poof! :P

Uh, does anyone know why Acidburn and I lost 2,000 posts overnight. lol :P

magic.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking

I was just deleting some spam. Don't take to much offense to this (we still love you guys). Its just a lot of people are getting tired of some more then "excessive" posting habits. You only registered in December and you were nearing 5,000. It should take a few years to reach that, and a majority of your guys posts were simple one-worded responses and praise that don't really contribute to the topic at hand.

Oh I'm not mad, I was just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser
    (we still love you guys)
    Having trouble believing that. :P

Oh now i see cool so all the people that just register this summer that are nearing 2000 will end up with like 10 posts right. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not mad but if that is the reason well more then 60% of the posts on this site will disappear. Time has nothing to do with the amount of posts been good or bad. Think of this if somebody post just ones per topic per sitting in a single section like the PSP forum. They will have over 30 post in a days time. Add that by 7 days a week and thats 210 then add it by 4 weeks a month and thats 840 then ad it by the time a person has been here in the site example 5 months thats 4200 post> some people just like the site more then others.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    Oh now i see cool so all the people that just register this summer that are nearing 2000 will end up with like 10 posts right. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not mad but if that is the reason well more then 60% of the posts on this site will disappear. Time has nothing to do with the amount of posts been good or bad. Think of this if somebody post just ones per topic per sitting in a single section like the PSP forum. They will have over 30 post in a days time. Add that by 7 days a week and thats 210 then add it by 4 weeks a month and thats 840 then ad it by the time a person has been here in the site example 5 months thats 4200 post> some people just like the site more then others.
    Nope. Read what my first response again.

I was just deleting spam posts. A good portion of your posts were simple one-worded responses and praise that don't really contribute to the topic at hand.

I think they just don't like us because we post more than the others...

Default its the doomman effect..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser
    You only registered in December and you were nearing 5,000. It should take a few years to reach
    you got these guys getting all pissed because these other guys arnt following this script were your supposed to conform to web ways then you got these people getting tired of these maniacs who are getting all pissed because these other guys arnt following this script were your supposed to conform to web ways.

. .
    _

i just watch both in discust..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Video_freak
    I think they just don't like us because we post more than the others...
    I thought you said you weren't mad?

I really don't want you guys to feel any bitterness towards us. It was nothing personal. I'd do the same to any staff member or coder if they were doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ßüboni¢ $oñic
    you got these guys getting all pissed because these other guys arnt following this script were your supposed to conform to web ways then you got these people getting tired of these maniacs who are getting all pissed because these other guys arnt following this script were your supposed to conform to web ways.

. .
    _

i just watch both in discust..
    Um... What are you talking about?

No i dont think thats the case. But well lucky for me i also know spanish and other languages and have other good sites to visit. So to save the mods the trouble i wont post.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information