Thread: So. .. About The PSp Quake. .

Default So. .. About The PSp Quake. .

After puttering ( i think thats a real word : p) around on The PSp EMu main page and sifting through the forums im more confused than i started off. . .

1) did they ever eliminate the whole delayed controls and low fps deal?
    2) which PsP quake do i download theres like 3 and they're all named some seudo clever way of saying "Quake for PSP"!

I used to know all this stuff back before i had to trade in my psp (my old one got PWNED). I just got back into the seen as of a few weeks when i found the 2.71 hack. . . thx for all of you patient enough to answer my questions till i get up to speed lol.

DCEmu Newbie

Framerate is still a little sucky... but the game is still fun. You should download the Quake v2 package. Once you get that installed, hop over to garretpeters.com/forums and download the menu config system from there if you want to easily play and join online quake matches. Here is a link for the auto-installing one for PSP...

Get auto-installing quake v2 here:
    http://dl.qj.net/Quake-v2-Auto-Insta...9184/catid/195

Get the newest menu and offline mod here:
    http://garretpeters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34

oh yeah, you will need to get the pak1.pak file from your Quake cd and place it in the id1 folder to play online.
    enjoy!

is the dude ever gonna finish it (ie perfect the fps and such)?

DCEmu Newbie

doubtful... The source code is available on sourceforge in CVS format... I downloaded every file, but have no programming knowledge or time to learn it. I attempted to integrate a server menu like Qrack, but quit working on it because I noticed Chris had already implemented a server menu function- that is buggy at best. I also changed the res- no big feat at all... the resolution makes it look real nice, but play like crap.

Thread Information