Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SnezziDS v0.28a - Snes Emulator for the DS

Uh, how do I use this and where do the files go?

Quote Originally Posted by oregono
    I would like to request (if dev reads this) that using some emulators, when u press certain keys, you get a menu with save/cheat/display options) would be nice to have here (if possible). Unless im doinf something wrong, i cant find anything like tid (usually on the bottom screen vis touchscreen)
    Press L+R+Start to open the config menu, where you can configure the background settings. For SMW for instance, turn the Backdrop option to YES to fix the "black sky" problem. Most games are better with that option off though.

In any case, then visit http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SnezziD...atibility_List for a chart with some already-tested background settings for many games. You can also press L+R+Select+Up to cycle through several good combinations that work for most games.

Quote Originally Posted by Category
    I've had no luck with this on my GBAMP, but it's running in Dualis.
    Off-topic, but it works well in No$GBA as well (it's what the devs use for debugging the emulator)

DCEmu Newbie

Just tried it out and, I must say, I'm impressed. MMX works really well and FF5 works pretty well (barring some text errors.)
    The spc emulation is really impressive. It's pretty accurate (esp. in MMX) and rarely skips.
    Good job, guys!

I've updated the Wiki page, (http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SnezziD...atibility_List) using version .28a Supercard CF with:
    • Super Metroid- runs extremley well except text isn't visable with 222X, the best ingame setting. Use 221X to view text if you need to (just for when you get items and stuff)
    • Terranigma- Seems to run flawlessly, didn't playtest it all the way I just walked through the village
    • F-Zero- Near Perfect.

I also tested FFV and everything shows now, even the map screen and mode7 effects, but I could only get the text to work by opening and exiting the debug menu. So unless you wanna do that like everytime to read a message box... wait until an uppdate or FFVadvance or something.
    Oh and I also tested Mario Kart but it still doesn't work.

DCEmu Newbie

sorry if this been asked but is there a step by step how to install the game onto your supercard?

I'm having even more trouble with this program now... Using the SnezziBoy builder, no matter what rom I build to a .nds it says "No patch data found, game may run slowly, if at all" - it won't build anything. Can't run anything on hardware or Dualis anymore, and even games that all you have working won't work on my setup or my emulators...

I think I'll stick with SNemulDS, even if it is soundless...

Hmm, this DS emulator sounds good. If it's fast, who would need a DS console then? Just run the emulator and run those game images off you PSP! Too bad the DS can't emulate the PSP! It loses big time when it comes to hombrew!

Quote Originally Posted by PUTTPUTT View Post
    sorry if this been asked but is there a step by step how to install the game onto your supercard?
    Drag your snes rom onto snezzi.exe, and then you'll get a .ds.gba file. Rename it to .nds and then put it into your Supercard folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Category View Post
    I'm having even more trouble with this program now... Using the SnezziBoy builder, no matter what rom I build to a .nds it says "No patch data found, game may run slowly, if at all" - it won't build anything. Can't run anything on hardware or Dualis anymore, and even games that all you have working won't work on my setup or my emulators...

I think I'll stick with SNemulDS, even if it is soundless...
    Are you sure you downloaded SnezziDS and not Snezziboy? Also try renaming your rom so that it doesn't contain weird characters.

Thnks For Making Things ... Putting Effort Into It For Others I Whant To Play Snes On Ds F!@k Yeah ....... Thnx Again

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information