Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: SnezziDS v0.28a - Snes Emulator for the DS

well the problem with snemulds is that it can't run star ocean,mario rpg,mr nuts and many others as well
    I tried to run snezzids but don't know how maybe theirs a prob with that fake tojan?

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by giga bowser View Post
    well the problem with snemulds is that it can't run star ocean,mario rpg,mr nuts and many others as well
    I tried to run snezzids but don't know how maybe theirs a prob with that fake tojan?
    SnezziDS doesn't work on Slot 1 devices, so if you are trying on a slot 1 device then.... Those games you mentioned don't work in SnezziDS anyway. They had custom chips inside the cartridge with the DS doesn't emulate.

SNES DS and SNEmulDS are it for slot one snes emulators.

When I tried downloading this, my virus protection said it contained a trojin. Did anyone else's protection alert them?

EDIT: I downloaded it and when I try to extract, the files in the "Sound" folder get quarenteened by my security. Is there an alternitive SNES emulator for the DS that works just as good?

EDIT #2: Scratch that, it's both of the .exe files that keep getting detected.
    Last edited by MikanPachi; March 5th, 2009 at 02:08.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MikanPachi View Post
    When I tried downloading this, my virus protection said it contained a trojin. Did anyone else's protection alert them?

EDIT: I downloaded it and when I try to extract, the files in the "Sound" folder get quarenteened by my security. Is there an alternitive SNES emulator for the DS that works just as good?

EDIT #2: Scratch that, it's both of the .exe files that keep getting detected.
    Those are false positives. Either way I think SNEmulDS and SNESDS are more suited for the DS.

SNEmulDS, probably the most polished
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=76414

SNESds, good speed and decent compatibility.
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66155

DCEmu Newbie

taking my ds a long time to load this

If you've got a slot-1 device, then that's why. This program only runs on slot-2 devices with GBA compatibility, even though it is a DS emulator. There is no way to get around this issue.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information