Thread: Judge: Bully's a Go

Blog Entries

ps2 Judge: Bully's a Go

Destructoid is reporting that the judge presiding over the Thompson V The World case has ruled that the court will not prohibit the sale of Bully in Florida.

At 1:51, Niero called, saying that the judge will not prohibit the the sale of Bully. In the time that he played the game, the judge said that he did not see anything so violent that would require the game to be held from being shipped. The judge and Take Two employee used a cheat code in order to skip around in the game.
    It sounds like Jack didn't take the news well, once being asked by the judge to be seated and another time "silencing" his expert witness. Justice FTW!

The real question, and I hope Destructoid gets to the bottom of it, is what cheat code did they use?

Hearings like this one get me angry. Why should anyone be aloud to decide what violence means for an entire population. everyone see's things different. A whole "Eye of the Beholder" type thing. what makes you sick mite make me laugh. Hell look at Scat for example. I think it's foul nasty, but somebody's getting thier rocks off watching it or they wouldn't have a market for it. My final opion is no judge or Jack Thompson should decide waht you're not aloud to have because they think it's violent. If you thinks violent or nasty just don't by it. As for me I think it's going to be a stupid game so I most likely won't want to play it anyway.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

mkay, i think it's going to be a cool game, but whatever, i'm glad the judge had some sense, if ESRB says it's teen, it's going to be teen.

Thread Information