Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atds - Anti Theft DS

Blog Entries

NDS Atds - Anti Theft DS

Bawls has released ATDS otherwise known as Anti-theft DS, heres the release info:

ok this will most likely be the last release. This is an app that will help return your DS if it is stolen and the thief access' the memory card, this app will send you an email with his IP . this file is only about 3 kb so it should not concern people about space. just have this on your stick just in case. I made a flavor of ATDS for the conservatives out there which shuts down ur computer if ur not the owner and try to access the DS stick.

ok here is what this release is about:
    # should send a popup to everyone on the network that that person stole the DS.
    # updated server code

OK to get started.
    1.Right click on my computer and click properties
    2. Go to the Advanced tab
    3. Click on Enviormental Variables at the bottom.
    4. You will see 2 white boxes. one above the other. click into the lower one labeled System Variables.
    5. Click New
    6. A box will popup asking variable name and variable value
    Variable Name = thief
    Varable Value = false

MAKE SURE SPELLING IS CORRECT!!!!

7. After you Add the info click the OK box. Keep clickin the ok box until you have exited to your desktop.

Great now you are considered the DS owner

drag all the files in the attachment into the root of your DS (X:/)

now you have to setup your email
    1. Right click the .htm file and click edit or open it with notepad
    2. Near the end you will see a crazy email adress (asdf92j4509sdjfi340i5df@ gmail.com)
    3. replace this with your email adress. In my case it would be [email protected]
    4. save this .htm file and close it

Great now the rest is optional
    there is a .ico files for you to choose from. you can find more online but for now lets use one of this one. by default you are using NDS.ico. if you wish to change that do the following
    1. open autorun.inf with notepad or right-click and click edit
    2. change icon=NDS.ico to icon=whatever_icon_you_wa nt.ico

ok now to change the PSP title

1. open autorun.inf with notepad or right-click and click edit
    2. Change label=NDS to label=Phils Amazing DS or whatever you wish.. just be sure to not change label= just whats after that.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    via bawls

DCEmu Newbie

WTF ? How should this thing work ? I don't get it... If the thief starts the DS with the Memory in it then wouldn't it need a .nds to get bootet ? Or how does this work ?

The Tief opens the DS and turns it on. what then ?

AND.. Wouldn't need the Thief need to be in a Hotspot or something similar place ? I mean how should this work WITHOUT Internet ?

I don't get it... I hope someone is intelligent enought to say it to me...

Greets:

Pas

Quote Originally Posted by pas
    WTF ? How should this thing work ? I don't get it... If the thief starts the DS with the Memory in it then wouldn't it need a .nds to get bootet ? Or how does this work ?

The Tief opens the DS and turns it on. what then ?

AND.. Wouldn't need the Thief need to be in a Hotspot or something similar place ? I mean how should this work WITHOUT Internet ?

I don't get it... I hope someone is intelligent enought to say it to me...

Greets:

Pas
    Wow man are you really that new. When a nds is lost or stollen and the perp uses the nds and conects the memory for example to its pcyou will recieve there conection point making it easy to determind where the nds is at.

DCEmu Newbie

Would it work on the MMD?

Acid. out of curiosity what is that picture you posted supposed to be.

This program is stupid. It's the same lame bullsh1t as the one she did for the PSP.
    In other words, it's a silly little trojan that does NOTHING on a properly secured computer. Besides, if someone STEALS your DS, it's going to wind up on a shelf at a pawn store.
    That is NOT DS homebrew at all since it NEVER runs on the DS. It's the same as, oh I don't know, putting a trojan on hundreds of iPods at a Chinese manufacturer. Doesn't affect the product at all.

dude this is sweet i figured it out sweet hahahahaha take that file desighners you cant fool me i can figure out anythin hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaha a

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by latoshi View Post
    dude this is sweet i figured it out sweet hahahahaha take that file desighners you cant fool me i can figure out anythin hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaha a
    ^^^ whats wrong with you?

i think he think thinks that uhh... nintendo or something made this program so they can find people with a modded DS..... .... at least.. that's what i think latoshi means... i don't know... i never tried this program and never will... if someone steals my ds then let them have it......

Thumbs up

It all works fine except for the emailing feature... im not sure if there's a problem with the site http://qj.4mak.net/thief.php or something but ive checked and double checked that i only changed the email and not any of the coding around it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information