Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: psp ghetto joystick

DCEmu Newbie

I dunno if you could have it on the right hand side for one the screen would get in the way because you'd hafta to do the pinouts from the nub and they're on the lower left side. Anyways it wouldn't help if your thinking about dual analog wielding type set ups since you'd have to have the keys mapped to both the d-pad and the analog nub and I don't think many commericial games support that. But it could work for homebrew say quake 2 but only if you could find a way to fit it on the right hand side which i'm sure is feaseable but might be very tricky.

woah! cool!

so r u gonna post a tutorial on how to get this done by ones self?

DCEmu Newbie

Awesome! But how would you use a steering wheel there? One-handed? I'm left handed, but even I wouldn't know how to handle a steering wheel with just one hand all the time.

But anyway, please go public with the specifics of this MOD. I know I'll never get this done myself, but if you go all out on this, perhaps even professional workshops offering to MOD consoles and what not will take a look at this and make it work for their customers.

i think it is a super clean mod, and ben heck is the man for helping us with this. now if we can just figure out how to rig a similar attachement system to another analog stick on the right hand side and have it wired to the buttons to use with coded arms, that would be amazing.

DCEmu Newbie

That is a sweet mod! I would love to see a tutorial and give this a try. So the thumbstick works and you just have the contacts jumpered to the usb type connector so that you just plug in the wired ps2 analog stick to bypass the tumbstick control? Brilliant. Pinouts please?

yeah thats pretty cool! this is just a thought but would it be possible to have onne of those plugs on the other side so u can have it play like hallo controls for any gun game? maybe get a smaller stick an be able to "sucktion attach it) in that blank space under the triangle square and x-bottons! do u think that could possible work maybe even just by plugin it in to the usb already there? Once again wut u did is awsome!

DCEmu Newbie

So simple. SO Genius.

Ghetto Shmetto...That mod is sweet! Great job, man. I'm looking forward to a video or a photo step by step...if you ever bother to make em. Cheers!

Pretty good stuff!! Great Mod!

Make a DIY tut ASAP!!

Wicked!
    secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information