Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mvspsp 1.0

no. just verified it doesnt.

DCEmu Regular

Damn, When does the Metal Slug Anthology come out?

cmon make ur own sound effects to go along with the game....just say "bang" whenever u shoot n stuff...=p

I just hope to see ad hoc multiplayer eventually.

i tried it but everytime i load a rom file it goes to a black screen and says "WORK RAM TEST"
    knowing me i probably forgot to copy something over, but does anybody know what that screen means?

edit: ok nevermind. i guess i have to remake all the cache files..kinda sucks, but oh well..it works now..

DCEmu Rookie

Can anyone check if Garou works better with mvspsp than NJ official release? tia

Guys, there should be absolutely no difference between this and the last *official* release of NGEPSP, so all questions relating to this version have, most likely, been addressed in forum posts for previous versions.

A few days back, NJ made a post that he was changing the name of NGEPSP to MVSPSP in order to avoid any ambiguity between it and NGPSP. However, since he didn't change the program at all, he obviously didn't need to make a binary release. Hence, up until his post just a little while ago, the only place that the MVSPSP name existed in a distributed form was in the source code.

One small note to add to this though is that NJ did say that he lost the code to the most recent version of NGEPSP and had to redo parts for the recent source release. There really shouldn't be any performance enhancements in this version, and as NJ was much more focused on optimizing NGEPSP back when he was actively working on it, my guess would be that the last official release is going to be the *best* version that we'll be officially seeing from NJ.

For those interested in what NJ posted on his site (sorry Kando, but that google translation is completely incomprehensible):
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ
    Having worked at a pace of, on average, 2 hours a day (on these emulators) and then having a break for two days, updating them has become irritating. I've quite busy and as the the frequency of updates has decreased lately, I've decided that this is a good cut off point and am ending development.

However, the amount of games that will work in CPS2PSP will increase by merely updating the rominfo file, and I do tentatively plan on updating it for games that will run without having to change the source code. When this will occur is entirely up to (the) MAME (project).

Exclamation help!

i have a couple questions, how do i get games on the emulater? and does it work for 2.6/2.5 fw? thanks if anyone will respond

^^^^^THE ABOVE DON'T LISTEN TOO!^^^^^

i really want to know if, this release will work with 2.6 or 2.5 firmwares please, thanks!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information