Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PSP Pimped Joystick

It shouldnt be that hard guys! Take a stab at it yourself. USB has four wires, Analog stick has four wires! Take apart a two USB devices, one with a female end and a cable for the male end, then just do it up!!

I might take a stab at this too! It looks pretty sweet, just wasnt sure if im willing to wreck the PSP casing. So hopefully its not that hard to slot the female end.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by JesusXP
    It shouldnt be that hard guys! Take a stab at it yourself. USB has four wires, Analog stick has four wires! Take apart a two USB devices, one with a female end and a cable for the male end, then just do it up!!

I might take a stab at this too! It looks pretty sweet, just wasnt sure if im willing to wreck the PSP casing. So hopefully its not that hard to slot the female end.
    i had to cut away some of the plastic inside the psp to get mine to fit inside.

Woah! - This is sweet You should sell these babies - you'd make a mint! Great innovation

Quote Originally Posted by mr_nick666
    Woah! - This is sweet You should sell these babies - you'd make a mint! Great innovation
    haha I doubt he could legally sell these

"Here you go sir, take a chisel to my PSP, i`ve always wanted a cool analog to make me look like Vinilla Ice."

Also, i`d much rather used that bit of paper under the stick idea that was quite the rage months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Denny
    haha I doubt he could legally sell these

"Here you go sir, take a chisel to my PSP, i`ve always wanted a cool analog to make me look like Vinilla Ice."

Also, i`d much rather used that bit of paper under the stick idea that was quite the rage months back.
    For the right add-on I would willingly take hacksaw and chisel to my PSP

Really? yowza

I`m even afraid to downgrade my 2.6 let alone do open heart surgery on the thing.

Brave guy

DCEmu Newbie

Any thoughts on making an addon that allows the use of a entire ps2 controller? I know one of the psp2tv adapters lets you use a ps2 controller.. not sure how they tapped into the psp's controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Denny
    Really? yowza

I`m even afraid to downgrade my 2.6 let alone do open heart surgery on the thing.

Brave guy
    Downgraded my mates 2.6 with the superduperdowndater program and it was a piece of cake! Be brave - 1.5 is worth it

Quote Originally Posted by ryoo
    Any thoughts on making an addon that allows the use of a entire ps2 controller? I know one of the psp2tv adapters lets you use a ps2 controller.. not sure how they tapped into the psp's controls.
    I was wondering this too... Im guessing its exactly the same principle as this

DCEmu Newbie

Dude, any chance to actually sell me all the parts you used in the pimped joystick as a little do it yourself package? (So I mean a male/female mini usb connection, the right amount of milliput, various wires needed and the other joystick from the controller you used). I can figure out what to do, but it's a little hard finding everything you need for this in Australia. Send me a private message (for some reason I cant send you one) and i'll give ya my email, take it from there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information