Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Every PSone game in PS3 Store?

DCEmu Rookie

i wont buy any ps1 games!! they should make them free to people who have a psp...its going to really suck if u have to buy ps1 games....but everyone should know there will be a way to get them....:-)

Way to go Sony!! I hate you!
    I am not buying a Ps3 so I can play ps1 games on my psp you freekin con artists!

Dream Coder

Third parties would probably stand to benefit more by releasing 'game packs' Sets of their games (like ff7 8 and 9 on one blu-ray) with extras or improved graphics or whatnot.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

I think that the ps3 is kind of a waste of time.Since we have PSP's why don't we just download games from ps1,ps2,gameboy,pc and so on.The psp is capable do download any format if you can find them.And the ps3 can only play ps1,ps2 and ps3 games.That's kind of a waste of money.[In the UK £500 and coud you please tell if these downloads are for euro psp or US psp.If it is in US i should just quit this site since it is no use for my psp][I'm a euro psp user.

PSP FW:2.81[REALLY CRAP]
    MODEL:1003
    IS IT A MOTHERBOARD?:NO
    COLOUR:CERAMIC WHITE
    ACCSECORIES:LCD PROTECTOR,CASE,UMD CASE,WRIST STRAPP AND UMD CASE.
    MEMORY STICK:512
    MOVIES STORED:1
    MUSIC STORED:9
    PHOTOS STORED:7
    GAMES:GTA:LCS,THE GODFATHER

im planning to use linux when i get a ps3 so i dont care about this much

ill buy a few ilike

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius
    uh did anyone else se what i saw. it says there that the ps3 will be doing the emulation of ps1 and it will be viewd on the psp through adhoc wifi. atleast thats what i got from it. i hope i'm wrong. pls don't flame me thats just my interpretation of this news post.
    and initially emulated games will only work through the PlayStation Portable.
    u misinterpreted

Quote Originally Posted by emeriastone
    If I want to play PS1 games on a console, I should be expected to pull out the PS2 or slip my original PS1 discs into the PS3. I should not have to play for the games I own!
    of course you can still do that, u can even pop the ps1 cd in ur computer, make an iso and put it on a memory card

cheers all

They are not making you buy the games so why are you complaining. Besides the games would probley be 50 cents to $1 and maybe more for good games like ff7.....not that bad

Nowhere and everywhere at the same time...

actually the price has already been stated by sony, "they should all be below the $15 mark" thats about £7-9. but u could always just put the cd in & stream it on ur psp like this! or even just copy it to ur ps3's hard drive from the cd in linux,(or maybe xmb, im not sure...)

yeah, nice news. Because I hate my PSX.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information