Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF US Version Released

Blog Entries

psp WTF US Version Released

New PSP release from Lik Sang:

Product Features

Mini-Games Galore! – Players will test their skills and earn cash with more than 30 whacked-out mini-games

Spend Money on Games and Prizes – Players will use the money they earn to unlock more games and collect hundreds of unique prizes.

Unlock Useful “Real World” Items – Unlock useful “real world” tools for your PSP system like the Bar Calculator, World Clock, Ramen Timer, Flashlight, and more.

Intuitive Gameplay – Simple and intuitive gameplay make it easy for anyone to pick-up and play.

Arcade-Style Action – Quick, twitch, arcade style action offers gamers a satisfying gameplay experience in 10 minutes or less.

Single Player or Multiplayer Gameplay Modes – Play through the game solo, or with your friends in 5 multiplayer mini-games using wireless ad hoc mode.

Description

Created specifically for the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system, WTF is a crazy collection of fun and addictive mini-games that drive the player to perform sometimes trivial, sometimes mind-bending, but always fun jobs in pursuit of the almighty dollar. Players will spend their well-earned money in the prize-vending machines on new jobs/games, trinkets and for the first time ever on the PSP™ system, tools to use in the “real world” such as the World Clock, Ramen Timer, and Flashlight. After players have spent their money, they’ll head back to “work” so they can earn more money to buy more stuff—much like “real life” but much more fun. The latest in a long line of unique Japanese games that have gained popularity in the United States, WTF delivers gamers compelling, bite-sized morsels of frenzied arcade-style action unlike anything ever seen on the PSP system.

More info/buy here --> http://www.yesasia.com/?/info.php?pro...9&lsaid=219793

WTF? can anyone tell me wot it stands for? wow first post off my psp

I played a friend's import copy a while back, and my advice: stay away from it. This game sucks, it's nothing like WarioWare, and its just really boring.

DCEmu Regular

wtf does wtf stand for?

DCEmu Newbie

Work Time Fun

my fav game on this one is the knife (icepick)and stabing between your fingers going faster and faster ,o man when you hit your finger its crazy.

wtf? work time fun? sheesh lol

Quote Originally Posted by MUDD
    my fav game on this one is the knife (icepick)and stabing between your fingers going faster and faster ,o man when you hit your finger its crazy.
    that would be a good demo

Default the game

i have this game, i thought it would be interesting, innovative even but its just awful and complete crap. all the little games on it are like spasticated atari 2600 games. DO NOT BUY THIS ITS COMPLETELY SPASTICATED AND ENTIRELY APALLING.

*Barf* THIS GAEM SUCKSSSSS!!! No offense but this has to be the worst game i've ever played... apart from God Hand...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information