Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: could smeone please help me?

Lightbulb could smeone please help me?

ok, i need a cool new signature, but i fail at getting one, so could someone please make me one?
    here is what i sort of want it to look like:

i want the writing to stay the seame, and i want a cool futuristic looking signature to show that i am the future.
    so please help! i need a signature and i can't make one myself couse i'm not good enough!please and thank you again, post you'r options here and i shal choose, the winner also gets a virtual cookie

I got a good one coming, but I need to know what font that is.

EDIT: Here is a quick one I threw together. Its not great though, as im not very good in photoshop.

DCEmu Art Pro

Hey dude tell us the font?
    and also do u want the letters to be coloursed in like that. if so the same colour or different?
    I'll Give a sort off tech one a shot

S34MU5

EDIT: do u want a render in it?

DCEmu Art Pro

Default Here:

Here you go:

I am trying to boost my photoshop skills. So I htought i have a wee practice and make this:

Got the tech idea from your sig

S34MU5

awesome i realy like both, i like the way the letters are writen in the one that S34MU5 posted, and the background feets in perfectly, but i like Destroyer699's background better, so ok, could you two combine the futuristic letters with a cool futuristic city with spaceships as a background?

and i don't mean the seame type of letters that are in S34MU5 signature with the seame city that Destroyer699 has on his (they don't match) i want a litte of both.that would be awesome! thanks again, and don't forget that i will give out virtual cookies to everyone who helped.
    i already made on cookie, my cat is guarding it for me:

woops, iguess i better go make some more.

ps: a city or that cool molecule like thing would be awesome, i realy don't care as long as it defines the future.i'm so exited!
    psps:i'm gonna use this signature for now (until someone makes that one i want) couse it looks awesome. also, if anyone just wants to modify the one that i have on right now (it looks awesome!)that would be an awesome choise for my signature 2 couse i realy like it.

Here's what I came up with

sorry for the somewhat small size, It's hard for me to get it under the required filesize

@S34MU5, loving the sig you made, very cool

DCEmu Art Pro

I can give anyone the psd file if they want. maybe

ill get on to a new one when im home im at skul atm

U should post this in art request thread!

meh.<_< too music video like, and not enough technology (i like the faunt though, looks cool)

I can give anyone the psd file if they want. maybe

ill get on to a new one when im home im at skul atm

U should post this in art request thread!
    oh, i didn't know that there was a thread for that, sorry, i'll do that next time.

hmmm....looks like no one eles is gonna try to make a better one, oh well, i'll just stick with this one, here is the virtual cookie as promised:

ps:if anyone eles still wants to make a better signature then the one i have right now, feel free to do so, there is always space for improovment in my signature.

DCEmu Art Pro

Better?!? just jokin that was just one i made to improve my skillz! im gettin better all the time. and am lookin for projects all the time. except im away from my own comp for a while so no photshop im on a laptop and the keyboaarrd is pissin me offfffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i haven't tried again, I've been really busy lately with school, I will give it another go (hopefully fairly soon) if you want me to.

S34MU5- how did you make the background for yours, would you mind telling me? Looks really cool, and I don't know how to do it. Always looking to learn new stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information