Thread: Sega announces Dominic Scott Kay to lend voice to Charlotte's Web game

NDS Sega announces Dominic Scott Kay to lend voice to Charlotte's Web game

Sega announces Dominic Scott Kay to lend voice to Charlotte's Web game

SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe Ltd. today announced that actor Dominic Scott Kay, who voices the role of Wilbur in Paramount Pictures'/Walden Media's presentation of a Kerner Entertainment/Nickelodeon Movies production, the holiday release Charlotte's Web, will reprise his role in the DS™ and PC versions of the Charlotte's Web video game. The game is scheduled for release on November 14, 2006 and will also be available for the Nintendo Game Boy® Advance and mobile phones.

"I love video games and I'm really excited to have my voice in Charlotte's Web," said Kay, who made his debut in the 2002 hit Minority Report. "I think it is so cool that the first game I've ever worked on is based on a story that everyone loves. I can't wait for it to come out so that I can play it with my friends and family."

Players of all ages will explore the charming world of Charlotte's Web as Wilbur and Templeton the rat in four interactive environments, including Zuckerman's Barn, a Junkyard, the Countryside, and the County Fair. Each area offers numerous challenging levels, a colorful cast of characters, and a variety of mini-games. Through his familiarity with Wilbur in the upcoming movie, Kay is able to bring his big-screen movie magic to the character in the DS and PC versions of the game.

"We are excited to have a talented actor like Dominic Scott Kay join the project," says Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Marketing, SEGA of America, Inc. "Kay's colorful performance and energetic voice brings Wilbur to life, and makes this magical gameplay experience feel just like the movie."

Charlotte's Web will be available on the Nintendo DS System, PC, and Game Boy Advance this fall. The game is rated "E" for Everyone by the Entertainment Software Rating Board.

Charlotte's Web is a new, live-action adaptation of E.B. White's beloved classic, which is the best-selling children's paperback of all time. In Charlotte's Web, a very small pig finds that the most powerful force in the world is the bond of friendship. Wilbur, a pig and the runt of the litter, has a youthful manner that makes him seem naïve to the other animals in his new barn, but to Charlotte – the spider who lives in the rafters – he is a welcome friend. Their friendship is shown to be a lasting one when the other animals reveal that the pig's days are numbered. It seems that only a miracle will save Wilbur's life, but a determined Charlotte spins words into her web in an effort to convince the farmer that Wilbur is "some pig" and worth saving. The magical story of loyalty and sacrifice comes to life in this live-action adaptation.

The motion picture Charlotte's Web will be in theaters nationwide on December 20th, 2006. The film has been rated G by the MPAA. More information on the film can be found at http://www.charlotteswebmovie.com.

Who the **** is Dominic Scott Kay and why is this in the news?

lol. thats what i said.
    but i did a quick google seach and found out that Dominic Scott Kay is some 10 year old kid.

That makes it matter it even less.

Thread Information