Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UMD's not loading?

ok don't mean to double post, i found out what the problem was...the laser works but doesn't slide(left and right) on the little bar it's on, anyone know where i can find out how to swap out UMD drives?

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    Yeah whoever thought it was a good idea to use a disc format in a handheld is pretty stupid.

i think the disc format thing is kinda cool. i mean it is an accident waiting to happen, but everything these days in in disc format, its more futuristic. exept every other part of it sux, like the loading time. i think that the umds would be cooler without the plastic casing.

and as far as installing the umd drive goes, i dont think itll be that hard to figure out how to do. i installed a new xbox disc drive, just guessing as i want along. i dont think itll be too hard to do.

Thats what happened to me after downgrading you are going to have to replace the laser. They dont cost to much just look on ebay. Its also not that hard to install.

Worrying case of events though. If its a re-occuring problem.... I'm certainly gonna look after my PSP a little more.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vega
    Worrying case of events though. If its a re-occuring problem.... I'm certainly gonna look after my PSP a little more.
    like i said he doesn't take care of his psp like me and my other bro do...for exapmle he left his on the floor of the computer room and a chair was on it and my bro Ryan sat on the chair and left a nice dark circle in the screen, i've had mine as long as hes had his and mine is mint, although dust is getting under the screen but nothing my aero bed pump can't get rid of(ohh yeh i use my aero bed pump instead of a can of air...it's free )

thanx for the comments guys, appreciate it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information