Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dark Alex Custom Firmware SE B Overclocking Module 01

I love how this site ~AND~ PSPU always made a big deal abou ttalking about ISOS, and now they have NO choice because it's ingrained into the Operating System

LOL

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shizzy View Post
    Sorry, I'm a little confused. Does this site host ISO loaders or not? Because this is an ISO loader.
    HA HA! Personally, I think most people eventually realize that playing games as ISO's on the PSP is much more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine View Post
    I love how this site ~AND~ PSPU always made a big deal abou ttalking about ISOS, and now they have NO choice because it's ingrained into the Operating System.. LOL
    Yeah, at this point it should be embraced. Its definitely the way to go with a lot of PSP games that suffer from long loading times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaos View Post
    warning people.. this is permanent unless you reflash your SE-A/B and it disables your online wifi play for games because game wont start wifi at 333mhz. just a heads up
    well once we can toggle thru cpu speeds it will be handy dandy(ohh god!!! i just sounded like the crackhead from Blue's Clues)

Quote Originally Posted by grit View Post
    that was quick, what are the changes?

edit: nevermind
    Version 02 :
    ============

- Ability to choose the speed of the installed module :
    333 Mhz (fast but no WIFI in games)
    300 Mhz (fast with WIFI WORKING in games)
    111 Mhz (Slow but save battery)

- Option to remove the mod added.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Bloody hell lol !! fast update are the cpu speed selects added to xmb menu or accessed via recovery ??.

DCEmu Legend

Version 0.2 is a great update.

300 MHz support with WiFi working, not to mention the ability to now safely remove the module is really freaking awesome!!!

I don't yet use SE-B' as I have not been able to find it in my heart to update my precious 1.50 but its stuff like this that makes SE-B' more and more attractive.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Anyone flashed it yet ??

DCEmu Rookie

The only reason ISOs are considered "illegal" is because morons out there actually distribute the copies they created from their UMDs.

The ISOs themselves aren't illegal. It's the act of distributing them to people who don't own the original game that is.

Anyways, no more ISO talk. Better to be quiet about it than to get banned for breaking the rules (no matter how insignificant they are). The second update is a major step-up. Now you can run games at 300MHz (which is great for a lot of games like LCS, Wipeout Pure, Midnight Run III, etc) and still have WiFi enabled.

Question This doesn't seem right...

Quote Originally Posted by Nookadum View Post
    The only reason ISOs are considered "illegal" is because morons out there actually distribute the copies they created from their UMDs.

The ISOs themselves aren't illegal. It's the act of distributing them to people who don't own the original game that is.

Anyways, no more ISO talk. Better to be quiet about it than to get banned for breaking the rules (no matter how insignificant they are). The second update is a major step-up. Now you can run games at 300MHz (which is great for a lot of games like LCS, Wipeout Pure, Midnight Run III, etc) and still have WiFi enabled.

Wrong. It is legal to make backups of games in some countrys. But it is illegal in the US. I'm not scared to talk about ISO's in this thread, b/c this thread is about an ISO loader !!! This is rediculous. This site won't even allow ISO talk, but b/c some mega popular app comes out, they just host it IMHO this is very hippocritical. Why can't we host custom gameboots then?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information