Thread: PSPpaint v0.51

Blog Entries

psp PSPpaint v0.51

Matiaz has updated his Paint App for the PSP, heres whats new:

PSPpaint features a sizeable brush and a color palette (for now). You can also save the pictures (they get saved in ms0:/PSP/PHOTO/PSPpaint, so you can view them outside PSPpaint). Saving creates always a new file with filename picture_x.png where x is the picture number.

I've developed it on 2.71, but it should work on other versions via eLoader (Insomniac tested it on 1.5, works fine according to him) or other ways.

I just updated PSPpaint to version 0.51, fixing some minor annoyances (no new features yet, wait for 0.6 ). I also made a new palette, which now includes the grayscales too

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    via mataiz

bloody advertising people. oh and psp blend? it's a scam! it's all over google DO NOT GO TO PSP BLEND. the homepage looks nice but once you pay you end up in a kiddy html page which just directs you round and round or probably give non-working torrents...no torrent discussion btw!!!

Don't worry mesosade, I reported the loser as a bad post for spamming.

Matiaz, thanks so much for the best paint app on the PSP. (I'll keep watching for updates)

yeah this app sweet (back to topic ) oh and thx shizzy he's been postng EVERYWHERE. my friend (noob) tried psp blender (noob) and well you can gues the rest from my above post. i hope he makes a notice on news page don't go on psp blender. it's HIGHLY illegal and it's run by an anonymus man by some hacker's alias.

DCEmu Legend

Thanks for this great paint program. Definitely a great addition to anyones PSP homebrew library. The continued updates are really appreciated.

Didn't the last version of this have a bunch of tools? I can't seem to access them in this version. Maybe he's overhauling the whole program. (?)

Thread Information