Thread: devhook / CPU clock

Default devhook / CPU clock

Dunno what to do with this one guys... I have the latest Devhook installed... but for some reason I cant run the cpu clock at 333. Why?

I wanna try this because I want some faster online play. Lots of the time my PSP doesnt reconize my Wi Fi dongle after disconnecting / reconnecting. There is no problems at all with the Wi Fi dongle... it seems to be the 2.71 emulation thats causing the problem. I can browse online fine and play games fine.. but as soon as I log off and try to reconnect... it fails.. and I have to change channels using wi fi max to gain a connection again. I was thinking of using the 333 WLAN fiz.. but I heard this burns out the WIFI card.

Any help on what to do here would be helpful. sorry for the sketchy post too.

EDIT : When I try to run the cpu clock at 333 using devhook 2.71 emulation.. my psp just freezes at the XMB .

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

Blog Entries

its unsafe to go online at 333mhz so i wouldn't try it. you mite want to reinstall devhook.

Alot of the time it will freeze at the XMB when on 333, try a lower setting.

Didn't crash the XMB when I use it. Athough if you start Device Hook at 333mHz and have the system autostart the UMD disk if one is in the drive, that how mine crashes. Normally I keep the drive open then run the game afterwards. Another way is that I start off at 222mHz and when the bameboot screen finishes, I quickly change the CPU speed to 333mHz.

By the way, I used the Internet Browser at that speed and so far, it hasn't burnt out the Wi-Fi card, yet.

Nowhere and everywhere at the same time...

if u have 2 use 333mhz, dont go online. also, it might be a bad install, try running the installer agin (reinstall)

ok guys thanks for the help

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

Thread Information