Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gay Kissing in the USA: Latest on the Bully ‘Weak Tea’ Scandal

oh who gives a $#@!, a games a game, let it go, its the childs fault if he becomes gay, not the game

DCEmu Legend

Old prejudices die hard I am afraid...

What's funny is that the game says "Sexual Content" and that ESRB saw it and still gave it a T rating, yet Jack Thompson has something to say about it...

Why don't these government assholes spend this much time and money trying to eliminate the hard drugs from our streets, like coke and meth?

Whats also funny is that games protect kids and teens. Who here knows of anyone that went out after a Halo 2 tournament or a long bout at GTA and went out on a murdering rampage? Fact is, games keeps kids and teens from doing more dangerous $#@!.

Take away video games and you'll have more kids and teens on the streets with nothing better to do than drugs and cause trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by dondonkat View Post
    Why on earth should it be censored in the first place? They're making it seem that kids shouldnt be allowed to see to men kissing like its wrong. Whats wrong is forcing children to believe that everyone is straight and that its unacceptable to not be straight.

No wonder you hear about people coming out at 25 years old and plus, its no thanks to the government as always hiding the truth. and yes this might come as a shock to some of you.... gay people are real, they do exist and yes they are normal! My brother is one of them.

I say people like my bro wouldnt have such a hard time if issues like this werent hidden away from society. Its about time schools educated people on the fact that not everyone is "straight" and if you're not "straight" it doesnt mean there is something wrong with you either.
    I think I hear an Avenue Q song coming on....

Seriously though, I know some people that are gay and I accept them for who they are. The way I look at it is as long as they don't go around hitting on me I don't care what their "orientation" is.

I wonder if anyone will get the Q reference....

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    What about Asian Girls Volume 1 for Dreamcast?
    That's the exception

DCEmu Newbie

I've never understood the reason behind beating someone up or disliking somone because of their sexuality... I mean why the hell should it affect me? More women left for the rest of us lol.... isnt that a GOOD thing? lol Video games carry all sorts of messages and are often as influential as films. They should convey more serious messages in video games, I think alot of issues could be raised.... and questions answered!

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by dondonkat View Post
    I've never understood the reason behind beating someone up or disliking somone because of their sexuality... I mean why the hell should it affect me? More women left for the rest of us lol.... isnt that a GOOD thing?
    yeah and if there is any group of people that should be mad a gay men it should be straight women since there is not enough men for every woman.

i finished the game and i dont remember seeing that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information