Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom SoundTracks For Grand Theft Auto : Vice City Stories!

DCEmu Newbie

I have tried this but when I try and turn the soundtrack on it goes to "Unavailable"

Edit: I forgot I bought a US game, BUT... when I try to listen to the soundtrack, I can't hear anything... and the custom soundtrack's on... :S

This is kinda off topic, but I need to know how it can be done for BurnOut Legends PSP, as somebody told me there's a Homebrew PC application that enables the UMD game to play your own custom tracks. Thank you.

ive downloaded the program and i understand the folder stuff but when i use that eac program it doesnt say anything about converting it to .toc

can u help?

You guys are on the right track.

I was in your exact position and I found out how it worked. You do everything DON has said with the folders and everything. Creating a .toc file.

But what he means by changing the extention of the .toc files to .gta is all you have to do is rename them by ONLY changing the .toc to .gta.

Its as simple as that. Just it needed to be stated in everyday speech not programmer linguo.

Also hint for you all. When you go into your psp under GAMES and into "Saved Data Utility" you'll see one icon of data entitled "Corrupt Data".

DO NOT DELETE THIS. It is your music. It just says that because the psp can't read it but when the game is run technically it can.

Cheers.

Oh and one more thing to add. Make sure your .gta files are not in a sub folder in the customsoundtrack data folder:

EUROPE - ULES00502CUSTOMTRACKS
    US - ULUS10160CUSTOMTRACKS

Because this program may put them in folders by album name. Make sure they're not in sub folders.

Cheers again.

Okay, I'm confused. Is there a program that helps you do this? Or, do you just go in your PSP and move custom tracks to that GTA folder and rename. Which is it, or is it both? Help please!
    So, this will allow you to play custom tracks on GTA LCS as well? I've always wondered how to do that myself and I might try out you guys' plans here.

Yes there is a program that helps you to do this..look at the bottom of the first post on this thread.

WOOHOO!! IT WORKS!!
    Thank you sooo much DON, you have turned a music lovers dream into a reality.
    Slap a five!... Up high!... Down low... (tries to pull hand back but, you nail the hell out of it before I can...) Not too slow!
    Thanks again bro and great guide!
    I had to name my folder ULUS10041CUSTOMTRACKS instead, and it worked!
    I reccoment the song "DUI" by "The Offspring" because it fits the game very nicely!

No problem, glad I could help out

BTW What region is your GTA? Because then I can post it in the first post of the thread to help other people.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information