Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom SoundTracks For Grand Theft Auto : Vice City Stories!

DCEmu Newbie

To rename the file extension right click on the .toca file and click 'rename' then delete '.toca' and add '.gta'.

To change an mp3 file into a .toca file open EAC psp edition and drag the file from itunes or the file location onto the program window. It will then prompt you where to save it and promptly convert the file into .toca for you

DCEmu Newbie

wat folder name do i use if i live in australia

DCEmu Newbie

thanks ot was a great help

DCEmu Newbie

i've done everything you wrote up there, first i copied the songs into my pc, then i change the extension from toc. to .gta, and then i created the folder ULES00502CUSTOMTRACKS cause my version is the european one,( even my savefiles start with ules''something'') then i put that folder into my savedata one and started gta vcs, but when i turn the botton its says not available, why is this , please reply me cause im lost.

PD.:the cd i used is the original pearl jam rearviewmirror disc, was that ok???

DCEmu Newbie

Problem Solved, Thank you guys, sorry for the waste of time

ok,im pissing confused someone please explain this from the start to the end with easy steps to follow i will kiss your shoes if you could help me please please help i thank

DCEmu Newbie

hey ive done every thing that don said to do to get custom music i got eac the codemasters version so i can use mp3's i made the folder but ULES00151CUSTOMTRACKS but i dunno if that is the 1 for australia cus i dunno wich folder in my save data folder is the 1 for gta so i used this 1 i converted some music n changed the name 2 .gta n wen i load up custom tracks says off then wen i go to it n press left or right it says unavailable so wat am i doing wrong here can some 1 explain

DCEmu Newbie

I've downloaded the program and everything but no matter what, the program won't even recognize if a commercially bought cd is even in my computer! It just always says "No audio in cd drive" even when there is one in there.

Any ideas?

i downloaded the eac audio and it wont open it says its invalid or corrupted

DCEmu Newbie

thanks mate your the guide that only works i post it around the net and to my mates who can't get it working 10/10

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information