Thread: FINAL FANTASY 3 (in english?)

DCEmu Newbie

Default FINAL FANTASY 3 (in english?)

alright guys, i downloaded final fantasy 3 and ofcourse its in japenese, so does any one kno of a way to download it in english? or has it not come out yet? HELP!

Are you talking the DS remake of Final Fantasy III? If so, you must delete it IMMEDIATELY. If you are talking about the original NES version in Japanese, then I can help you out. HERE I discovered this translation about 3-4 years ago and it is a 100% working wonderful translation of a fantastic game. Just simply download the patch and apply it to the JPN version of the ROM with a patching program.

DCEmu Regular

You could also just wait TWO WEEKS if you're American and buy it off the store shelf when it releases, if you're saying that you downloaded an illegal copy of a DS game.

Why, oh WHY do people assume that you can simply make a Japanese game English? It's released in Japan.. to people who read Japanese. o_o How many English games let you play them in Chinese? Not too many..

Quote Originally Posted by DSw1z4rd View Post
    alright guys, i downloaded final fantasy 3 and ofcourse its in japenese, so does any one kno of a way to download it in english? or has it not come out yet? HELP!
    Download games is illegal, and we don't support piracy. Buy the game.

Thread Information