Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSLive Hotspots Preview Release

Blog Entries

NDS DSLive Hotspots Preview Release

Lick has released a new app that scans for Wifi in time it will become a fully fledged app to setup your Wifi on the DS.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Pretty zippy for what's done on it now.

Brilliant, i like that a loot. Looks nice, scans quickly, plenty of information. Cant wait to see the full version!!

DCEmu Rookie

all of those "live" apps, cant work for Max Media Dock. most of them boots, but soon as you tap the screen, it freezes. i hope that Lick can make a full supported MMD version of those apps soon!

DCEmu Newbie

how do you get it to setup the internet. i found a access point but after i click setup nothing happens. can anyone help me

I think that's because it's a "preview" release.

Quote Originally Posted by linkenski View Post
    all of those "live" apps, cant work for Max Media Dock. most of them boots, but soon as you tap the screen, it freezes. i hope that Lick can make a full supported MMD version of those apps soon!

set the time to 00:00
    I don't go on here much anymore. Find me on GBAtemp.

DCEmu Newbie

man this will be cool
    but something is really wierd i dont really know if it only happens to me or just the area where i live
    when i took my ds outside and try somehomwbrew that searches for access point it brought so many different kind of access point almost 20 . with different names (even the name of the owner) i was really suprise that the ds can pick up service outside my home . maybe it is just some interferance but i tried it the next day and it brought out same result.

DCEmu Newbie

hey this program will be cool that mean you dont need a wifi compatible game everytime you wann setup your internet again
    and also it may support many access point the

DCEmu Newbie

in the new york library there are wifi connectionf or those who want to access their laptop and when i saw my friens using the psp browsing on the internet inthe library . then i also wanted to try thesame thing but it does not work . i used evey wifi compactible games but it just could not get any access point i was sooo mad.
    and from then i now believe that nintendo is limited to access point like WPA. so maybe by using this homebrew it will support everything right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information