Thread: The Wii House: Welcome to the House of Fun

Blog Entries

Rev The Wii House: Welcome to the House of Fun

Somewhere in an unassuming side street in central London there is a house stacked full to the brim with Nintendo Wiis. The house has become known as The Wii House. SPOnG was offered a visit to the hidden location; this is our story…

Nintendo has fully kitted out this palace of pleasure in the style of a typical family home*, in order for members of Her Majesty’s Gaming Media to finally get their hands on review versions of Wii games in a relaxed, homely environment.

So SPOnG spent a good part of yesterday snooping around The Wii House with our trusty snapper, Stuart, in tow, who took the pictures you can see right here.

Full Article at Spong

a house only for the Wii, that's my house

Where the f*** is this house?!!?

its great that reviewers, (especially the non-gamers like newspaper writers, or BBC reporters) get a comfy homely environment to play in. This way they can see what it will be like playing these games and how the console fits it to the household environment. Especially important during launching months where many will try to break the console down by quickly looking for critisisms rather than even trying to enjoy it!

Nintendo are really pulling out all the stops to make sure this launch is their best yet. Very clever tactics, I like it.

Dee

Thread Information