Thread: PSP Turismo v0.3 Music

Default PSP Turismo v0.3 Music

Could someone recommend music for the new release of PSP Turismo v0.3 i did have mavsman4457 idea of doing goldfinger 99 red balloons but when converted to wav came out as 42.4 mb size i need something smaller or can i create this song smaller

why bother converting it to wav? you can use mp3s now in the latest lua player

yes but lua isnt that good...try keeping it out of lua but ask for help from like Dark_aleX and figure out how to use mp3s. But try some hip hop maybe like Flipside by Freeway or Concentrate by Xzibit.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSwish722 View Post
    yes but lua isnt that good...
    ermm keep your negative opinions to yourself.

I think lua is great and im sure 99% of the members on this forum would agree with me

Quote Originally Posted by LilSwish722 View Post
    yes but lua isnt that good...try keeping it out of lua but ask for help from like Dark_aleX and figure out how to use mp3s. But try some hip hop maybe like Flipside by Freeway or Concentrate by Xzibit.
    It has been coded in Lua but it can now be started from the xmb menu instead of going through Lua player

DCEmu Old Pro

i know your using mp3 now, but in regard to what was said in the 1st post, i though that wav was used for sound effects, rather than background music

Quote Originally Posted by Zion
    I think lua is great and im sure 99% of the members on this forum would agree with me
    Yep, lua is the greatest, it lets people who cant code in C (or are learning to) make games for psp anyway

Quote Originally Posted by LilSwish722
    yes but lua isnt that good
    Either the stuff youve tried was utter rubbish, or you just cant make games in lua yourself so says its not that good, sure its still on a beta/demo/whatever but try linkens quest, one of the best lua games ever (partially cause its LoZ on PSP, but itd be good even if it was called, erm....Bobs adventure, quest for a better sword...lol...that name sucks)

DCEmu Art Pro

Im learinig lua!
    yay!

Fast dance ned beat for teh music

Quote Originally Posted by S34MU5 View Post
    Im learinig lua!
    yay!

Fast dance ned beat for teh music
    If you need any help send me a pm or ill talk to you on msn

PSN ID: splodger15

sorry about saying lua isnt that good. i didnt mean to offend anyone or anything. im sure lua is good to the people who play but personally ive tried some lua games and didnt like them. hope that clears things up. plus if this game has a few more changes like the i might just try it after all lol

Basically anything taken from the official Gran Turismo's would be sweet to me. And you don't have to do the whole songs. You could cut out the chorus and just have that repeat a couple of times or you could cut the songs down in other ways. Anything that will remind me of the actual Gran Turismo series will make me love this game even more. Good luck.

Thread Information