Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PSP : Firmware 3.00 set for end of November

psp 3.0 fw

Quote Originally Posted by Plowking View Post
    As I have 2 PSP's I'll be updating one of them anyway, but I hope it contains something a LOT more useful than their locationfree stuff.

Out of all the obvious stuff people want, I want to see 2 less mentioned things:

1: the option to NOT have the UMD in the drive launch when you start the PSP. God I hate having to open the back while switching it on if I want to look at something else first.

2: Optional PIN code on start up in case of theft.

i would like to see that plus wmv streaming and the ablity to listen to music while viewing pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    No not really because this site is a good source for all the latest PSP news.
    True, sorry for flaming Kramer, I just got realy , you know....long hard day at school, then this, sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mnuhaily22 View Post
    True, sorry for flaming Kramer, I just got realy , you know....long hard day at school, then this, sorry guys.
    We'll even on hard days we all have to obey the rules. Hopefully your warning will prove to be effective as I'm not eager to ban anyone. Anyone that is free to view our lovely website and post in our forums so long as they obey our rules. You may perhaps have created another PSPU fan, well done.

Vega-Good character of Street Fighter and you make a very good point! Dark Alex and Booster-I hope you see this. Not like im putting any pressure on you or anything but i weould really to see what you guys can REALLY DO. I think that i was wrong with how we needed a new devhook before because the SE B plays all games ( i think 2.82 as well) So hopefully we will drop another bomb on Sony quickly. . .plus i am getting a ps3 and would love to download the games onto my hard drive so i can get rid of my old psone games and just bacxk em up on my ps3 as .iso's also wouldnt mind playing psone games on my psp and projecting the ps3 screen on the psp which HAS been confirmed ps3 is going to blow the 360 out of the water so badly. Wii-That will be a phenominal system i think but the games for Nintendo have been weak ever since Gamecube came into existence. Smash brothers was good and that is it.

DCEmu Newbie

YourStillWithMe----->So hopefully we will drop another bomb on Sony quickly. . .

this time let it be a nuclear bomb to surprise Sony...lol

...another $ony update, another underground community hack.

Wii-That will be a phenominal system i think but the games for Nintendo have been weak ever since Gamecube came into existence. Smash brothers was good and that is it.
    Sadly, I would have to mostly agree (pretty much all the good games are ported to other systems also), and if your post wasnt so long I would agree with some of the other thing you said too .

DCEmu Newbie

I think this firmware will be hacked. the way I think it will be is by the ps1 emu from sony, should be in this update as I remember hearing/seeing somewhere that it's suppose to be in Nov... The reason for it is that, for those like me, I have bout 100 ps games and I don't see any reason as to why I need to pay for them again since most are out of print and can be bought in stores that still carry them for like 3 bucks. Yes, i know i'm guessing at the exploit but it makes sense as 2.71 was thru the flash player at the start. The only other ways, not sure if checked, but if the 360 could play nes thru media player, I can't why psp would that much harder (yes I know it had to be connected to the pc's media player).

Default Poor flash light drank peter's (Sony's) poison.

O.O hmm...

^_^ EVERYONE!

If you clap your hands, Dark_Alex will make 3.00 SE!

CLAP children, CLAP!

<woot!>

>.> I bet no one gets this.

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN AWESOME View Post
    Sadly, I would have to mostly agree (pretty much all the good games are ported to other systems also), and if your post wasnt so long I would agree with some of the other thing you said too .
    Eternal Darkness....that was one great game for Gamecube.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information