Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Big Decision Is Coming

And lose homebrew....Ithink not. But since I have another psp at 2.81 I may as well.

ill be updating since i have done some testing for sony and required me to update to 2.82 so im screwed as of now anyway. having resident evil will be awesome but not sure if ill get it right away.

DCEmu Rookie

I WOULD NEVER UPGRADE MY PSP.

(pets his 1.5 psp)

I need the great homebrew media player and the awesome SNES, GENESIS, and GBA emulators. If there was something I need in the new firmware I'd find a way to get another PSP.

is there an ultimate dev hook installer for 2.71se i have 1.50 and will not upgrade until there is an ultimate devhook installer and i will never give up my homebrew still waiting for a 2.80 downgrader for my wife

After downgading from 2.71 to 1.50, and that was a long enough wait wasn't it , I swore that I would never up date again. So I will be hanging around homebrew scene for a while to come.

Well if i had 2 pspīs then i would certainly upgrade on of them. But since i only got one iam sticking to the super FW 2.71SE But that psone emu tempts me as hell. But i wont do it, ill wait for FW3.0SE ;D if that ever will happen :O

DCEmu Newbie

There is nothing that will make me upgrade. To lose so much for a Playstation emu sooner than later is a dumb move. I'll be patient like most of you will be. I'm rooting for PS1P!

DCEmu Newbie

Hmm never know depending on what the cons are prob not but then the pro is that there probably will be sum1 who will be able to crack that version. and with any other version. like the days where 2.6 was known to be "un" downgradeable. etc but i prob will because i mean.. its ps1 emu ^.^

yourstillwithme is sticking with 2.71SEB/1.50 forever both my 1.50s are gonna stay that way

gee, give up years and years of video game history for a psx emulator? i think not...

Thread Information