Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just made $8000 last month working part time! Read to find out how!

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrono75 View Post
    I just made $8000 last month and got my check in the mail today! I'm going to make $12,000 next month! I'm working from home and having the best time of my life!! Want to find out how to make the easiest living (but you still have to apply some effort,) sending mail and getting other people on board? Message me to find out how! I'm working part-time too! This is not a pyramid scheme, this is not some get rich quick scheme, this is none of that. This works and I am SOOOO happy it's working for me! Anyone can do this!! I'm not advertising, rather more, sharing! I was broke when I started, now, I don't even have to goto work and I work at home doing less than 10 hours of measely work a week!! if you're tired of living broke and have $10 on a cedit/debit card, talk to me and in the first month you can make $1000 to $1500 part-time!!

My family is completely broke... You must know that we are very poor. Hell, I found my PSP. If you're tired of living in the slump of doing a 9-5 job and have about an hour a day spare time, contact me! I'm getting ready to lay a down payment on the house of my dreams thanks to this! IT CHANGED MY LIFE, I SWEAR TO GOD!! Oh yes, and this is only part time... I'm going full force full time next month so who knows? I might make up to $25,000 in a MONTH!!
    I've been doing this for 7 months now, and I've gotten this far and I'VE BEEN SLACK ON IT TOO!!
    Get out of that ****ing slump!

So you are stealing cc/debit card info from people and making money off it?

Quote Originally Posted by the_eternal_dark View Post
    So you are stealing cc/debit card info from people and making money off it?
    Sounds like that doesnt it

PSN ID: splodger15

well if youre wondering what to spend your money on you could try your family seeing as theyre so poor

is it you get people to send you $10

and you send $1 to the person who you gave your own $10 to?

and then you get as many people as possible to send you $10?
    Find yourself some ebay spelling mistake bargains!
    Use the power of the TYPING WAND! |Free PSP ISOs to download

Pick of the google street views! Including topless girls

Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii!
    PSP1. Black Jap 1000K: 1.5 -> 2.71SE-A -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B' -> 2.71SE-B''
    PSP2. Black "non worker" from ebay: 2.6 (?) -> 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    PSP3: Black "Broken UMD Drive" UK 1003 2.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    Do you have a bricked psp?

LOL!! Crack, well if crack is sooo damn great (I'll stick to bud myself, thankyou!) I would probably have some friends that are doing it by now... Hmmm, get a PS3?? I wouln't waste my money on that POS if I had all the money in the world! I would simply buy sony and drive it bankrupt cept for their PSP team, I would tell them to get their crap together and allow for homebrew but that would probably lead to their immediate suicides. ha

No mikeDX, but my coach said that that was some kind of another plan, however, he didn't say if it was good or bad. I've heard of that, but I wasn't sure about it.

One last comment here... Okay, how would you guys know if crack made you so much money? From what you see in movies? Haha, people that do/sell crack are the s$#@! of the Earth. Also, my family is being moved to a condo in Boone, North Carolina and a very nice one at that. I'm not about to say how much is in my bank account but let's just say I get surprised everytime I check it. Also, I don't believe in a God or any ultimate power, but I am still thinking that maybe some form of Karma is involved and the Chinese (Buddha,) were onto something there. There goes my theory! Don't let other people throw you off of the path that you think will lead you to success, they're only jealous of you! My dad actually almost threw me out because of this and now, I'm about to own his stinking place.
    later and you can find that opening you just have to keep being skeptical while you're doing it plus work hard enough!
    Hey, I did construction for 4 years and hated everyday of it, but I still got paid $16 and hour doing inside trim. Now, I wake up and play Earthbound on my PSP!
    Is it even possible to emulate Mother 3 on gPSP? I think I've heard it's impossible, thanks!

Triple post! Hooray for warnings! use the edit button if you feel you need to add something in the future.

I'll make a mental note of that. Damnit, ever since I put up this thread I have been getting all these warnings from the staff here, maybe a bad idea?

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

yeah, it was a bad idea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information