Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

after opening my PSP, my thumbstick continues to move down when it is centered. please help!

DCEmu Newbie

Question Help!

I Need The Help But I Am At My School So I Can Not Get Back To This Website Right Away, So I Sent You My E-Mail Address VIA A Private Message. Please Help!!!!

Thank You!!!!

Elpepo17

DCEmu Newbie

Question Help!

I Need The Help But I Am At My School So I Can Not Get Back To This Website Right Away, So I Sent You My E-Mail Address VIA A Private Message. Please Help!!!!

Thank You!!!!

Elpepo17

Ughh, Sorry Had To Post Twice

DCEmu Newbie

Default Someone Please help me. I need expert Advice.

I've just replaced the analogue stick with a brand new one. Ike replaced one before all i did was unscrew the psp unscrew the old analogue stick and put another in the same place were i took the old one out off. so i thought it would be as simple as that this time..

This time i just replaced a new one and did like last time just screwed in the new one and put it all back together. Didnt work this time still keeps doing the same thing if its a game were its a language selector it will just automatically starts scrolling through them very fast! so i thought maybe it was a faulty anologue stick. so i got a new one. I havent put this one in yet to test it, but what i did notice was in the packet the anologue stick came in there was a very small rectangle thing! now maybe thats the piece im supposed to put in with it, the problem is i have no idea were im supposed to put this little rubber thing as ive never noticed one before, if someone could maybe help me a little id be forever greatly in your debt. even a pictured guide were someone could point me to, explain were it goes. Not sure if its if any use but i have a psp phat and its the psp phat 3d anologue stick i bought to fit in it i just dont know were this rubber thing goes or why its not working.

Thanks ever so much for taking your time out to read all this, im very greatful indeed and hopefully one of you experts out there could shed some light or point me to a nice simple guide.

Thanks Again
    2fast2C

Please excuse my spelling!!!

I also apologise if im piggy backing on someone elses post1
    Last edited by 2Fast2C; November 13th, 2009 at 08:26. Reason: wrong thread

Hey all im having a problem with my analog stick it moves down and I lost the clear part that sits on the gold contacts next to the daughter board where the lcd is place any ideas?

DCEmu Newbie

I joined this forum to seek help on this topic... ok, im following the comments up to page 10 and tried opening my analog knob... voila... the spring did not went inside well... it broke, it put back the ends together... when i finally put it back in the assembly, it DOES NOT return to the middle anymore... so it's messed up, i agree, and i probably need to replace it ASAP...

BUT, the fact that it still moves in different direction is still ok for me...

my only problem is that, it MOVE SLOOOOOOWWWWLY.... I'm currently playing Valhalla Knights 1 or 2.... it moves via analog stick, no other option! and normally the main char runs... no option to walk... however, due to the prob with my analog stick, it also WALKS SLOOOOOOWWWWLY.... is there anything else i can change or set or clean or dismantle.... same goes with the Internet Browser, it MOVES SLOOOOOOWWWWLY....

HELP PLEASE!

DCEmu Newbie

this thread may be old but im going on luck here lol...

I hav recently repaired my analog stick dilemma with your help, for which i am incredibly thankful, now i have a new scenario. Analog work fine but occasionally if i move to the right, it keeps moving in said direction until i jerk the analog to the left, any idea why?

This is particularly annoying while playing Warriors Orochi 2 >.<

DCEmu Newbie

Ok, So here's what happened.

For some reason the analog pointer keeps going to the North West direction even if I don't have the analog stick and faceplate.

Also is there a way to get another rubber because I lost mine.

Thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

I know that this is an old post but if you could help I would be grateful.
    My analog stick is always going up-left, I taked of the little rubber it didnt work, I tried to replace the analog stick it still doenst work, then I took of the analog stick and the problem reamins!!!!!! O_O
    Do ya think I've to replace my psp board? please help me I can only play half of my games thanks to this problem -_-

DCEmu Newbie

mi psp is doin all the above =( help me please

Thread Information