Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

DCEmu Newbie

Hey, My analog stick wont go left properly.
    All other directions are fine but left is kinda messed.
    For example; holding left in prince of persia would regularly make you run left, in this situation it only makes him walk left.
    help?

DCEmu Newbie

Ty for the fix!! my psp finally works again

DCEmu Newbie

yeah it isnt going to the center any moire and it doesnt work properly i tnink the spring came of can you tell me how to fix it or where?

DCEmu Newbie

my analog stick wont go back to the center and it wont work up or down i think its the spring, can you tell me how to fix it or were i can bring it to get it fixed?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Malfunctioning Analog Stick

My problem is my analog acts weired it moves by it self up or left or right. And when I move my analog stick up, left or right it moves my characters on the games that I play walking instead of running. Its like I'm only pushing the analog lightly even thou I push it hard so that I can move my character to run on the game. I need your help on this.. Thanks.. :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Yea, im having the same problem. My PSP has bin in pieces for months now. My analog stick constantly pulls down. I cant figure it out. However, I can tell you that it is not the analog stick that is giving you this problem. I ordered a new one and it does the same thing. It must be the placement of the stick. I really wish it would just work cause Ive tried to fix it many times.

Default Hey kando i really need help its my analog stick i tryed everything

I tried everything i removed the rubber part put it back i tried pressure still nothing please help

please help me i removed the whole analoge stick out and its still moving on its on

DCEmu Newbie

my analog seems to get jammed at the top and then it clicks when you move it up and down

yeah this is pretty sick i fixed it in less than five minutes after fully understanding the tutorial

Thread Information