Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiff tomtomtom Tetris

DCEmu Newbie

I don't care about the history of the format and this isn't a mac > pc thread.

Industry standard? Yeah okay. Have you tried to download the "Stuffit Expander" what a pain in the ass. And the standard version is 14mb??? An you have to pay for the version to actually compress files? No thanks. Winrar works just fine for me.

For anyone looking for stuffit, here it is on download.com, with a 2 star user rating.
    http://www.download.com/StuffIt-Stan...ml?tag=lst-0-1

I will be releasing a update of my Tetris game that you have all been enjoying playing, just to improve a few things, like reduce the amount of memory it takes.

will be provided in zip format

allways download from the offical xart website to get the latest version

The current version of my Tetris is 1.0.4.1

Older versions are as followed

v1.1.x Original Noobz tetris improved by XArt

XArt Software

v1.0 BETA 1 "Preview" had a minor flaw and could semi brick your PSP, could.
    To identify it, just look at the border of the field it has gaps every four squares up and has 3D next blocks come in from side

v1.0 A all new tetris "cleaner look no gaps on the field border"

v1.0.x fixes a few bugs.
    v1.0.4.1 fixes a very small bug that dosn't show up to the user but has one anyway.

v1.0.4.1 is identofyed by the semi black strip along the bottom of the start screen with Written by XArt in it.

v1.0.5 will have encrypted graphics and sound.
    The encryption is based on DAS, Data Array Scrambling
    WISE images will use DAS System

WISE images are any BMP,TIFF,XIM etc image file where the actual image source is encrypted to protect artist work from others.

Whole Image Source Encrypted

You can still customize the game by including your own external files

Tetris has been coded by XArt, and XArt ONLY!!! tomtomtom is a fraud and has stolen XArt's work. This is a real shame.

WTF?!?! That game is XArt's! Hes a homebrew stealer, I have been playing this game since it was released by XArt a long time ago, I dont think you want a homebre w stealer on your forums.

Yea, This is not his game, Homebrew stealer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information