Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VMU Backup CD v1.0.0 Released

Blog Entries

It seems that this release has caused a mass of Japanese sites to visit, excellent

excellent release, an awesome collection will be burning this very soon. WOuld be nice to see those other saves too. thanks a lot

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik
    Sorry to tell u but there is a lot of perfect saves missing (like cleared for Tennis 2K2 and Virtua Tennis 2, Le Mans 24H with all cars, Action Replay with 423 game codes, Propeller Arena, NEO CD Emu and more). U can once more update save collection with saves stored on www.blueswirl.fr.st (maybe Speud can make rar file with all saves stored on his site?), http://www.booyaka.com/games/vmu/saves.fcgi and get some mine perfect saves from ( http://members.lycos.co.uk/dreamplay...pav_vmivms.rar [1.12mb])

This rar file cointains all codes for DC games - U can add this file to ARCDX Dir: http://members.lycos.co.uk/dreamplay.../pav_codes.rar

ps. delete all bleem! files - its one big fake

btw. there was in past a greatest site with saves and only with it: www.dreamsaves.de / www.gamesaves.de - maybe some1 has sotred saves from this site or know BigRib - site webmaster...
    Well, as far as I knew, Speud was always against using the saves on his site or even his VMU app to build a vmu disc. That´s one reason I decided to do my own Backup CD using the saves I got and with my own app.
    I totally respect Speud's wish, and unless I get direct permission from him, all the saves from his site won't be on my VMU Backup CD.

btw, I'll be glad to add your saves, if I have your permission to do it.

About the bleem! files, I checked and you're right, they're all fakes, but to be honest I didn't check the saves, I trusted what I got from PlanetWeb site & from the vmu package that Jeff.Ma sent me. Probably many more saves are missclassified or just fakes. It would be a really hard work to clean all those saves.

many thanks for your comments,
    c ya!

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    It seems that this release has caused a mass of Japanese sites to visit, excellent
    Wow, that's unusual I guess... Maybe its 'cuz I used to had a jap gf?

In any case, it's great to see that the Dreamcast scene is still kickin'!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by souLLy
    excellent release, an awesome collection will be burning this very soon. WOuld be nice to see those other saves too. thanks a lot
    I´ll be glad to keep updating the app with new saves. If someone has saves that want to be added, please send them including a description of the save and for what game is it, and I´ll add them to the next release.

Yeah, add Pavlik's saves - it's worth it but you should credit him for it! He supported DCEvo's VMUTool project during the whole last year with updated saves and has done some incredible job on the CDX save : )

All decryptions of my files u will find in VMI files.

Quote Originally Posted by Christuserloeser
    Yeah, add Pavlik's saves - it's worth it but you should credit him for it! He supported DCEvo's VMUTool project during the whole last year with updated saves and has done some incredible job on the CDX save : )
    Hey Chris. I uploaded Code Breaker / Xploder save (my codes (not only) for Carrier EU, Super Robot Wars Alpha JAP, Doki Doki Idol Starseeker RMX JAP, Evil Twin PAL etc). Link is on first page on this topic.

btw. I get contact to BigRib (he is very hard to find). He deleted all saves one year ago

I still searching perfect save for Shnmue II EU. I have almost all (without last arcade game)

Red face menu font

Hi there,

I've been reading these forums and other dc homebrew scene forums (dcemu, consolevision) for a couple of years now, but never tried to register up until now until after I read about Bucanero's VMU save cd. Thank you for making such a handy little tool for everyone to use! I was trying to put together a collection of vmu saves from different sites (gamefaqs, speud's site) to burn to a cd and use with VMU tool (since I can't really program anymore) for personal use. So i'm glad someone took the initiative to put it in such a convenient package.

Anyhow, other than praise, I had a question. Is it just me or is the font really hard to read? I can still navigate through the cd without much problem, but there's times when I can't even make out the description of the vmu save files due to the font used. Once again, maybe it's just me, so don't take it the wrong way. Just in case though, is there any way to change the font used in the menus? If not, is there any chance of this being an option in the future? Thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Great release, for sure. But I totally agree with Kaishounashi - it is very hard to read the used font. Please, change that in future releases...

hey Pavlik is this helpful for shemue 2 http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/drea...ve/458064.html

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information