Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok im done with DCEMU.

Default Ok im done with DCEMU.

Despite of always havine supported dcemu and only talking good about them i just noticed something. I just got a bunch of post taking away again. Now i dont care about them being taken away just about the hipocritical fact that we keep getting told that it will happen to everyone. So if that is so darn true why is it that its always my post count going down. At this rate even QJ looks like a better option. I have always liked all the members of the site. But the only conclution is im not wanted around and since i respect the members and mods despite it all. This is my last post at DCEMU so mods go ahead and delet my account.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

bye dude, you were always there to kick some ass, but i think it's just when junk is deleated, i get that too

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05 View Post
    Despite of always havine supported dcemu and only talking good about them i just noticed something. I just got a bunch of post taking away again. Now i dont care about them being taken away just about the hipocritical fact that we keep getting told that it will happen to everyone. So if that is so darn true why is it that its always my post count going down. At this rate even QJ looks like a better option. I have always liked all the members of the site. But the only conclution is im not wanted around and since i respect the members and mods despite it all. This is my last post at DCEMU so mods go ahead and delet my account.
    bro what are you doing your throwing a fit because you have lost a little post count. come on now. your a dcemu legend and your giving all that up. It's probally because you posted alot in the junk forum and it gets deleted from time to time. Well i for one am sad that your leaving i found you to be a good user

Now your permanitly going to QJ. come on now bro. I lost alot of post count due to the (.)(.) thread being deleated. I didnt throw a fit. I just joked about it and went on. After all post count is simply a number.

also i recently had my post count go down as well and im not mad at all. I had 959 post and then i had 929. So its not only you being effected.

if your truly serious about this then you can deleate your own account. I think you can do this. You dont have to waste the mods time. I really dont want you to go

DCEmu Old Pro

they took mine away i had 600 dooont leave

Haha, I feel you man. Some of the mods and admins here are real assholes and I think they get off by going around and giving you infractions for stupid reasons and $#@! plus taking down your post count. But is that what using forums is all about, post count!? I know I use forums because they are informative. Do what you want man but I still think dcemu is the best place for PSP homebrews and that you should stick around in case a noobie like me gets in over my head with all these mods and admins that think they're doing a good job. Yeah! Breaking the people up!!
    Wraggster is cool tho and so are all the other people on here that bring us great homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by chrono75 View Post
    Haha, I feel you man. Some of the mods and admins here are real assholes and I think they get off by going around and giving you infractions for stupid reasons and $#@! plus taking down your post count. But is that what using forums is all about, post count!? I know I use forums because they are informative. Do what you want man but I still think dcemu is the best place for PSP homebrews and that you should stick around in case a noobie like me gets in over my head with all these mods and admins that think they're doing a good job. Yeah! Breaking the people up!!
    Wraggster is cool tho and so are all the other people on here that bring us great homebrew
    They do their job dude

Quote Originally Posted by chrono75 View Post
    first off the mods here are doing a great job. Acidburn is getting upset over a little post count loss. He is a dcemu legend i dont think you can go higher than that. So why is he getting upset. Also dcemu is good for homebrew as well as commecial news such as releases and game news

Meh I would be happy if the mods deleted a pile of my posts.

I think your overreacting Acidburn They where probably just JUNK forum post's

-!-
    /\

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    Meh I would be happy if the mods deleted a pile of my posts.
    you would

Yeah so I dont look like I spend my whole life on DCemu lol.

-!-
    /\

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information