Thread: PS3 Giveaway Offered By 'Robot Chicken'

ps3 PS3 Giveaway Offered By 'Robot Chicken'

news via igniq

The Cartoon Network show “Robot Chicken” is giving Sony fans a chance to win their very own PlayStation 3. All fans need to do is create a funny home video and submit it.

The grand-prize winner will appear in an episode of “Robot Chicken,” which runs during the Adult Swim block on Comedy Central. They’ll also get a PS3 and a game. Two runners up will also win PS3s.

I honestly began looking into writing a “Robot Chicken” post after watching an episode the other night that poked fun at the Mario Bros. Imagine Mario and Luigi in Vice City or Yoshi in Raccoon City. The folks behind “Robot Chicken” did. Let’s just say none of the fearless three survived long. The zombies in Raccoon City really dined well. It was hysterical!

At any rate, instead of pointing you to a video of that episode, which I didn’t find (silly Cartoon Network doesn’t have this one on iTunes), I found the giveaway instead. Sounds like a pretty neat way to land a PS3 if you’re a comedic genius and good with a camera.

theres also a pretty hilarious commercial going around on adult swim with the aliens and ps3. Check it out.

DCEmu Newbie

Default wii needs a crutch

who needs a start up disk i got my wii on launch day and my arm is killing me only after 15 mins of playing call of duty 3 how are we supposed to play through entire titles like metroid prime?? where u have to hold your arm up aiming at the screen the whole time??? nintendo better release the wii elbow crutch for some arm support this sucks i cant see myself playing a fps on wii for more than 15 mins its too painfull. I see plenty of lawsuits in the future for nintendo. pain and suffering anyone??

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by knman00 View Post
    who needs a start up disk i got my wii on launch day and my arm is killing me only after 15 mins of playing call of duty 3 how are we supposed to play through entire titles like metroid prime?? where u have to hold your arm up aiming at the screen the whole time??? nintendo better release the wii elbow crutch for some arm support this sucks i cant see myself playing a fps on wii for more than 15 mins its too painfull. I see plenty of lawsuits in the future for nintendo. pain and suffering anyone??
    wow, that's not off topic, but congrads for getting a wii, I'm getting one as soon as my paycheck arrives. Anyway, yeah, Robot Chicken is also on Teletoon, and is quite funny, but sometimes boring.

yes but it is hilarious in most places.

to bad i cant be assed to make my own vid. oh well time to steal someone elses

Thread Information