Thread: Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz US Version

Blog Entries

Rev Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz US Version

New Wii Game released:

features
    Party Games: Scores of new party games have been creatively designed to take advantage of the Wii controller.
    Puzzle Levels: A huge number of puzzle levels have been designed for players of all standards. Easy to learn but difficult to master, these puzzle levels bring classic Super Monkey Ball gameplay to the Wii for the first time.
    Boss Levels: Once you get through the tricky puzzles, prepare for some serious boss battles. Each of the bosses will challenge you to find their weakness to defeat them.

description
    AiAi and friends come to the Wii! An action-packed extravaganza of unique new puzzles and madcap multiplayer gameplay, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz takes the ground-breaking Wii controller and shows the world exactly what it can do. Players will be able to make their characters jump for the first time in the Super Monkey Ball universe with a simple upward flick motion using the Wii controller. A barrel-load of thrilling new party games, including Whack-a-Mole and Ring Toss, will keep the party rolling for hours.

More Info / buy here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-1po3.html

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

I played that game, it's challenging, fun, and i wouldn't buy it, i think it would get boring really fast, and they would but it back from you for about 20 bucks, lame...

Thread Information