Thread: MS reveals multiple 360 bundles £299 (UK)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

xbox 360 MS reveals multiple 360 bundles £299 (UK)

With Xbox 360's Gears of War already leaving a trail of bloody competitors in its wake at the top of the UK chart, Microsoft has announced a console-and-game bundle will go on sale this Friday to try and tempt some more newcomers.

Priced at GBP 299.99, the bundle consists of a premium edition Xbox 360 console and a copy of the game, which has been reviewing very strongly, and has already usurped Halo 2 as the most-played game on Xbox Live.

In a separate announcement, Microsoft revealed last night that Gears has now sold more than one million copies worldwide in just two weeks. "That makes Gears of War the fastest-selling original Xbox game of all time (non-sequel)," the semi-official Gamerscoreblog noted.

Update: A few hours after we received word about the Gears bundle, Microsoft got back in touch to add that this Friday will also see the release of a bundle including WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 and another featuring Call of Duty 3. As with the Gears bundle, it's a premium console (including 30 days of Xbox Live Gold membership, it's worth noting) and the game for GBP 300.

Eurogamer.net

That sucks why cant the US get some bundles like this.

I just might have to wait a few days on getting a 360, I was planning one getting on the 1st of Dec. But I would get really pissed if they offered a bundle like 5 days later.

I'll feel sorry for the USA when they pay $8 per gallon for fuel like we do.
    Find yourself some ebay spelling mistake bargains!
    Use the power of the TYPING WAND! |Free PSP ISOs to download

Pick of the google street views! Including topless girls

Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii!
    PSP1. Black Jap 1000K: 1.5 -> 2.71SE-A -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B' -> 2.71SE-B''
    PSP2. Black "non worker" from ebay: 2.6 (?) -> 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    PSP3: Black "Broken UMD Drive" UK 1003 2.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    Do you have a bricked psp?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDX View Post
    I'll feel sorry for the USA when they pay $8 per gallon for fuel like we do.
    lol, that sucks. We complain when we have to pay $3.50 for a gallon of gas.

But I do think it is a little is a little ridiculous that there is a great 360 bundle deal halfway across the world from Microsoft HQ and not one where I live, which is about a 2 hour drive away from Microsoft HQ.

Thread Information