Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: psp DUKE3D.GRP file

Exclamation psp DUKE3D.GRP file

first of all u need the game pspDUKEM3D so heres the link click here just go down the page n click the orange bottom

u need both these files to play the game.^ and down

don't you just hate it that to play the psp DUKE3D u need that damb file were i been searching n i have found it click here and just play im still waiting for the damb file to download it about 19 MB so if u have dial-up i'll take like 1 hour ....:rofl: well tell me if this file works also you can find the pspduke3d some were here just look..

sorry if ya knew this already...

YAY I JUST FINISH DOWNLOADING it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just extract all files to NUKED3D game not DUKE3D%
    its about 40 MB don't put it in anyfolder inside the NUKE3D just leave it all outside..... make sure u have the psp recharging while extracting the files because it takes alot of ENERGY well atleast for me but then just play the game with no problems tell me if ya need the PSPNUKE3D GAME...:thumbup:

OK I just finish testing some leves and so far i had encounter only one problem no biggie i just hold the power and it turn of and when back to playing btw im using the tiff eloader .995 for psp v.2.80 the graphics are prety good better than doom2.... also does anyone know if theres any quake2 for psp levels not just the demo....plz help

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fabianvaz View Post
    don't you just hate it that to play the psp DUKE3D u need that damb file were i been searching n i have found it click here and just play im still waiting for the damb file to download it about 19 MB so if u have dial-up i'll take like 1 hour ....:rofl: well tell me if this file works also you can find the pspduke3d some were here just look..

sorry if ya knew this already...

You do understand that even if a game is not prduced any more, it doesn't give you legal grounds to download it. Posting the link to the download on our forums is also against the forum rules.

Don't be surprised if you receive a warning from a mod and your topic locked and removed.

im just tryin to share what i found i never uploaded that file ok i just google n found it.....

also i thouht thats y this forum was for i never stole anything i bet u even downloading it rigth now.....

------------------------------------

btw don't pick the level rebirth or something like that cause it frezzes ur psp thats the only level im having problems with..

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fabianvaz View Post
    im just tryin to share what i found i never uploaded that file ok i just google n found it.....

also i thouht thats y this forum was for i never stole anything i bet u even downloading it rigth now.....

------------------------------------

btw don't pick the level rebirth or something like that cause it frezzes ur psp thats the only level im having problems with..
    Actually, I still have mine from back in '97, bought the Doom collector's edition at Wal-Mart last year, and Quake was a gift in '97. BTW you can go and download Marathon for free from the makers over at bungie.net, go to games, choose Marathon, then go to links, there will be a link that should go here marathon.bungie.org, then http://source.bungie.org/get/ and choose get Marathon. It's better than Duke and Doom, plus it is available for free (as AlephOne). I still have the original somewhere as well.

Also, welcome to the scene.

haha im downloading it rigth know ..... :thumbup: i'll se what i can do to make it psp compatible.....:rofl:

Is there any way that you can load save games on this port?

I know in the duke3d readme text thats supplied its does say that "No loading(saving works)"... but obviously playing the game for a while and then not being able to load up where you left off is a but of a pain.

im working on that cause i too get mad when i die or even pass a level and can't save i'll post any new information concerning that as soon as possible

heres the game for psp just incase ppl didn't notice

click here:thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by the_eternal_dark View Post
    You do understand that even if a game is not prduced any more, it doesn't give you legal grounds to download it. Posting the link to the download on our forums is also against the forum rules.

Don't be surprised if you receive a warning from a mod and your topic locked and removed.
    It's not illegal... it's the shareware version...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information