Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: PS1P Alpha 1 Released - Playstation One Emulator for PSP

TaticalBread I replied to your PM.

gad, are the mods seriously allowing for this iso trading to happen?! lol, you cant get ISO's from people, buy the game, rip your own, play the game.... jeez... all the rest of us had to rip our own ISO's here....

DCEmu Newbie

I'm not complaining, I'm glad to have this emu, but I don't think the % thing does anything. I'm running 2.8 eloader, had it set to 333mhz and then the ps1p program running at 400% for tekken3 and that was better then at 800% or above. yes it was slow but more playable at 400%. I'm loving it...when it gets better it's going to be great.

Jman420, it's different when you did rip the disc 3 times and it still gives you an error. This is my problem so please know about my issue before you post on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jman420 View Post
    ok, I wish I had cought this earlier, but I felt as though I should point that out... seems, strange....
    DUDE.. PS1P !!! A.C 'S WORK !!!! A DECENT PS1 EMU !!! How can you NOT lick ass ?? :thumbup: lol

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

Has anyone gotten Tomba! or Tomba! 2 to work on this?

DCEmu Regular

Wow this is amazing i have already tried driver get's past the loading memory card screen but the it turns black and doesn't load anything. i have tried asteroids but doesn't load at all. i have also tried king of fighters 95 works awsome but when you actually fight your characters are invisible. i would really appreciate if people did there homework (the can this be run on 3.0 people) before spamming our forums. for everyone having problems with ripping iso's use isoproducer works every time for me and it's designed to rip ps1 games so how can you go wrong. keep up the good work AC!!

DCEmu Newbie

I took one of my old epsxe save and moved it into the _SCE_ps1p folder and renamed epsxe000.mcr to mcd001.mcr. I load up final fantasy VII and then select continue, then I select slot #1 and it finds my mem card fine. It's just I select the save I want and it says loading then just goes to black screen. I can still change the cpu speed and quit and everything it jsut stays at black screen (let it sit for at least 5 min). Am I doing something wrong or is this just a common problem?

PSP User

I tried ripping my FF7 with Alcohol and power ISO but it never works. Is there a specific way to rip the game?

ok cap'n, just use DVD decrypter to rip the iso of your disc, it would work... alcohol will rip CD's, but they are ripped to then be mounted for use using alchohol to mount them.... best bet is to use dvddecrypter...

and Vega, haha, yeah, well, a PSX emulator does kick ass, but if I had known that Sony was going to @#$% us over by demanding that we pay them another 600 bucks, I would have not bought another psp for 3.00, to have the PS1 emu on there, I would have waited and kept my 1.5'er and waited for this to come out...

dont get me wrong, this app kicks asses, but, its still slow, still no sound, and it makes me so mad that we still cant play any games from PSX on our PSP's with the high quality resolution an all....

Thread Information