Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: PS1P Alpha 1 Released - Playstation One Emulator for PSP

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Jpdeathblade View Post
    Recompiler or decompiler
    decompiler means translating machine code into source code. Here you cannot obviously call it a decompiler.

A recompiler means translating a machine code into another machine code, which is perfectly the case here.

Dynamic recompiler because you recompile machine code at run-time.

DCEmu Newbie

Great work on the emu, I tried FF7 earlier and after a minute of nothing but the memory card light flashing, I was gobsmacked to see the squaresoft logo. But for every good thing, there is an equally bad one.

So I go to load, and nothing shows up...

I downloaded the save file attached to the authors post, but it appears as empty on the FF7 menu. I'm playing the PAL (UK) version of the game, and put MCD001.MCR in the same directiory as the BIOS and .BIN, but it didn't work.

Has anyone else had this problem, or can someone PM/reply to me with their copy of the save file please.

Oh, and as a quick question, what is the difference (speed, graphics etc) between this emulator and the one by yohinori (or whatever his name was).

Quote Originally Posted by lukahn View Post
    Great work on the emu, I tried FF7 earlier and after a minute of nothing but the memory card light flashing, I was gobsmacked to see the squaresoft logo. But for every good thing, there is an equally bad one.

So I go to load, and nothing shows up...

I downloaded the save file attached to the authors post, but it appears as empty on the FF7 menu. I'm playing the PAL (UK) version of the game, and put MCD001.MCR in the same directiory as the BIOS and .BIN, but it didn't work.

Has anyone else had this problem, or can someone PM/reply to me with their copy of the save file please.

Oh, and as a quick question, what is the difference (speed, graphics etc) between this emulator and the one by yohinori (or whatever his name was).
    it's faster

Is it me or does ever video in FF7 crash?

Exclamation

Sorry 4 the double post but 4 those of u wanting a FF7 Save File (pal) Here is 1
    just extract and rename from .MEM to .MCR

DCEmu Newbie

ah ok, thanks for the info tunglashor. Has anyone tried Crash Bash yet or Crash Team Racing?

DCEmu Newbie

hello, Where do you put the ISO files in?? the root of the MS?

thanks.

You put the ISOs and BIOS in the emulator's directory - __SCE__ps1p.
    Probably not a good idea posting your email on web forums unless you want a bunch of spam...

DCEmu Newbie

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tunglashor View Post
    You put the ISOs and BIOS in the emulator's directory - __SCE__ps1p.
    Probably not a good idea posting your email on web forums unless you want a bunch of spam...
    Thanks for the info..

Also, thanks for the advice :thumbup:

Also, I am having problems with my Grand Turismo 1. The whole thing works. BUT, when i chose all my cars and maps, at hte loading screen, it crashes.. what should i do??

Also, What is the maximum CPU Overclocking reccommended??

If i goo too high.. will it brick my psp?

DCEmu Newbie

I won't be playing anygames with this emulator yet... It is so buggy and there is no sound for FF7.
    I'll wait till all the stuff gets sorted out. Hopefully someone can fix all the bugs up and make a better interface.

Thread Information