Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: PS1P Alpha 1 Released - Playstation One Emulator for PSP

Having difficulty setting up Ps1p Alpha 1

It boots the emulator and lets me select the iso. Then it says loading game... then after that it crashes. I'm not sure what i've done wrong.

I am using a USB card reader to write to my memory card. I used kxploit on the eboot file that was in the %_SCE_ps1p folder created when unzipping the emulator file to my hard drive.

In the GAME folder of my psp (v1.5) there are two folders

_SCE_ps1p
    and
    %_SCE_ps1p

inside _SCE_ps1p is the 488kb EBOOT.pbp, 3kb scph1001.bin and Final Fantasy 7 Disc 1.iso

and inside %_SCE_ps1p is the KXploited file
    EBOOT.pbp which is 65kb

Yet it does not work. Also, when i plug the card reader back into my computer afterwards, it now doesnt recognise the memory card

Could someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks

^^^Why the heck are people like this still trying to use PS1P!?!? It's so out dated now that we have POPS! Geeeezzz!

Where do you get POPS or is it built into 3.03 OE-C?
    Can you just upgrade to 3.03 OE-C from FW1.50?

It will require the new custom firmware from Dark_Alex I reccomend V3.03 OE-C. And its definently worth upgrading too. Once you do that making your own PSX eboots is pretty simple with all the new GUI's out.

DCEmu Newbie

how do u create ur own psx??

Quote Originally Posted by Timmahpspjimmah View Post
    Where do you get POPS or is it built into 3.03 OE-C?
    Can you just upgrade to 3.03 OE-C from FW1.50?
    Just get 3.03 OE-C man and you'll have POPS, definatlly worth upgrading to as you'll have full speed PSX emulation and tons of other funtions as well and yes 1.50 to 3.03 OE-C is possible just search the forums for the updates and files needed umm.. kinda has me wondering remember the days when every PSP websites forums had stupid people saying they would never upgrade from 1.50 even tho there was 3.02 OE-B out? Wonder how many v!.5 users are left out there now that there is 3.03 OE-C and POPS? And that time everyone hated Dark_Alex? I never hated him cos i was'nt dumb enough to downgrade with one his beta versions of the 2.5-2.6 downgraders and also he won me over when he first made DAX compression and the DAX loader

hey im kinda new to this..so give me a break...

i was wondering if this emulator works on psp firmware 3.11? if it can can someone tell me how to place it (install it) or if not tell me somewhere where i can download one that works??

HELP!

sorry but you have no chance until a downgrader comes out and no one knows when that will be

Quote Originally Posted by adrix696 View Post
    hey im kinda new to this..so give me a break...

i was wondering if this emulator works on psp firmware 3.11? if it can can someone tell me how to place it (install it) or if not tell me somewhere where i can download one that works??

HELP!
    Don't use PS1P, use POPS

DCEmu Newbie

God I hope it doesn't screw my psp up. Do I need any software to make sure it doesn't?

Thread Information