Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dark_AleX leaving the PSP Scene?

Damn ...

DCEmu Pro

heres google translation, btw its in french, not spanish:

If you read this page, this is that the owners of this domain have just installed the waiter web Hooligan with successes on his waiter Dedibox. They now must add container to this catalog and replace this page, or well to do to point the waiter towards the place where is located the real container of the site.
    You see this page because the administrator of the site modified the configuration of this Web server. Please contact the administrator of the site concerned. The Foundation Apache (Apache Software Foundation), which produces the Apache software used by this site, has nothing to do with the maintenance of this site and cannot intervene on its configuration

DCEmu Regular

Does anyone know any good hackers that could bring down dark-alex.com?

dont go without you the psp is pretty much a paperweight. keep up the awsome work dont let these losers win.

can't we call him... his phone number is on the site. If we do it all day long.....

And 2 DA, take some rest. The pspscene isn't going to run away. Clear your mind and come back when ever you feel like it. And when you do return, I know much people will be very happy.

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Virus.exe View Post
    Well, Dax didn't do anything illegal. The WHOIS says enough it's not him.
    sure. But I don't think his family would treat that situation not as serious, they might will him to stop to avoid that same repeated situation in future because of the stress.

People are really dumbs sometimes no to distinguish the right dark_alex from the impostors. When money is involved, it may be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by pubudu View Post

telephone +34-4-645678631
    [email protected]

so if your in spain....
    please do it for all of us.
    Just like to point out that it appears to be a mobile number aswell, so if you wanna text him some abuse it could be nice, lol. think im gonna go dig out my spanish mobile, see if i still have credits on it.

DCEmu Regular

Well,
    I tell you what, I wish I lived in spain right about now.
    This really sucks, scumbags like that guy forces out one of the best PSP coders ever. I know about scamming and ripping off people, but what could you possibly gain from bricking peoples PSP's. I guess there are a$$holes all over the world. I would put him in the same category as them Nigeria Scammers.
    One day it will all come back to you.
    Dark Alex, please don't quit, maybe a nice hacker will volunteer and deface his website. I know thats not a nice thing to do, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate actions.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tallica View Post
    Does anyone know any good hackers that could bring down dark-alex.com?
    Dedibox is an offer in french, (it's a french fai how as open a server offer, it's "free" for the information (illiad company))

if we just inform them that there were illegal action in this site, they've got the reputation to go in justice with the ****ing men who were involved so i think i should send them a email and explain the way it is

sorry for the english, i'm just a frenchy so i can't speak english very well you know :P

DCEmu Legend

It would be a terrible thing to see Dark_AleX leave the scene. I really feel bad for him losing family members this year.

And I can totally relate with his comment about PSP homebrew keeping him away from the darkness of life. Whenever I'm stressed out, the awesome PSP homebrew that is available is always a good mood enhancer.

Take a break if you feel the need, but please don't go for good. Your work is appreciated more than you will ever know.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information