Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dark_AleX leaving the PSP Scene?

Since Dark Alex appearance in the scene I have felt proud of the spanish scene and proud of beign also spanish, no matter what people could think because of my nick, it is jus only that, a nick, my roots are in Spain.

But there is a spanish saying: "Una de cal y otra de arena", somethink like in english "To apply a policy of carrot and stick". The Light has the dark and where good exist evil is beside it. Unfortunatedly the evil part appeared, bad for the ones that bricked their PSP and bad for Alex himself. But apart of his name beign dirtied, what most I am worried about is by his family loses.

My condolences to him.

Sorry for this spanish part:

Te acompaño en el sentimiento Dark Alex, e independientemente de tu futuro en la escena de PSP, estoy seguro de que serás recordado. Un saludo.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tallica View Post
    Does anyone know any good hackers that could bring down dark-alex.com?
    Already done a denial of service attack on it working on other $#@! too.:rofl: all sites in for a raping.

Serves the ******* right. Now, who wants to help me create some nuclear bombs and BLOW THE ******* UP ?

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

I only hope that whatever Dark_Alex chooses to do is the exact opposite of what the faker would want.

Anyway, good luck DA in whatever you decide to do. Thanks for all your hard work to this point. My PSP has become much more fun since you firmware came out. It's just a nice feeling to be able to use all the homebrew and not have to stick to such an old version of firmware to do it.

Thanks again! :thumbup:

If he feels that his personal wellbeing is being threatened by his PSP development, he has every right to quit the PSP homebrew 'scene'.

Condolences for losing a member of your family to cancer, Dark_Alex

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endless-rain View Post
    If he feels that his personal wellbeing is being threatened by his PSP development, he has every right to quit the PSP homebrew 'scene'.

Condolences for losing a member of your family to cancer, Dark_Alex
    NICE 1st post dude....

Very very bad news... is really painful for the scene to lose such a great coder and friend... i just hope he finds peace and resignation.

"Gracias por todo amigo, gracias a ti la escena del PSP obtuvo un nuevo sentido, te deseo solo lo mejor de ahora en adelante y que Dios te de valor en este momento dificil..."

DCEmu Rookie

Don't know if this will mean much comming from a 14-Year old.
    But feel your pain and I am sorry to hear you lost your close ones to cancer. I have lost my Mother and Auntie for the same reason. So if you think chill out and relax for a while you deserve it. If you come back you will be very appriciated.

Heero

PS: Lovin your 271 SE-C:thumbup:

Dark Alex is my favorite coder. Of all things that would make me consider an update, Dark Alex leaving would be the biggest.

i hope everything works out well for dark_alex he's done so much for the scene and made huge contributions.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information