Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone help me design a logo involving 3D etc...?

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Auriman1 View Post
    Thanks for the links, I've been searching for some decent 3DS tutorials for a while now
    That....was pretty random

Found this design with an image search on altavista. Would it (or a recolored variation) work for the logo?

http://www.3d-community.com/images.php?id=694

DCEmu Regular

woah, that looks fantastic...now i dont know which one to go for.

thank you very much guys.

since htat has more of a 3D standout, it might have changed my mind on how i would like to make it look, but still faithful to the original. looks brilliant really it does.

im still trying to get those letterings, but i do have pictures (old ones) form the party, and i have quickly scanned for a knowing what it looks like. do forgive me if they look poor to your opinion.

hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTerressaBond
    since htat has more of a 3D standout, it might have changed my mind on how i would like to make it look, but still faithful to the original. looks brilliant really it does.
    whose are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTerressaBond
    im still trying to get those letterings, but i do have pictures (old ones) form the party, and i have quickly scanned for a knowing what it looks like. do forgive me if they look poor to your opinion.
    letters look pretty standard, maybe i can find a similar font somewhere.

DCEmu Regular

well i was talking about my oringal design in mind, but because of seeing that heart, it might have a few changes in design, which will be still very faithful to wat i did had in mind.

more or less, it will be one design but tweaked

thanks very much again, i do hope u get the idea of that i kinda wanted withthe ltterings. its like sort of wrapped about the heart. a good example would be just like the Universal Pictures logo.

DCEmu Regular

here is a very rough draft picture i have made on paper, its sort of how i kinda liked the ticket to look like

its very rough and basic as u can see.

its probably not one of the good drawings i had in my time, but i hope it gives u an idea.

basically, in the middle is the heart (crappy drawing), with the organisation's name, but that should be in one line, and in the lettering i wished to be.

also, at the bottom, it says "Valentine's Party", adn that also shouldbe in one line.

in hte background, if some of you can realise, its the Philippine Flag, which is the bases of hte ticket, but that can come in later, as i really like to logo to be finalized first.

and i was also hoping, some of you can give me ideas and other so on, on wat to put on the ticket, like 'Food and Drink', 'Dance', Time and date and etc...

but really, first i just want to basic done first if htats okay.

hope that helps, comments as welcomed on my drawing as well.

thanks.

DCEmu Regular

anyone?

not being or anything of course.

DCEmu Regular

anyone at all?

please? im sorry if i was being rude or maybe bossy or fussy, or anything in any other way, i do apologize.

i will wait patiently, just wish i could know how to do all this, also due to the fact my computer is quite slow. and that i really appreciate it that u lot are helping out.

thanks very much for this, i will await for ur replies.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTeressaBond View Post
    anyone at all?

please? im sorry if i was being rude or maybe bossy or fussy, or anything in any other way, i do apologize.

i will wait patiently, just wish i could know how to do all this, also due to the fact my computer is quite slow. and that i really appreciate it that u lot are helping out.

thanks very much for this, i will await for ur replies.
    Sorry i haven't tried it out yet, I have just been flattened with work recently. I want to help you out, and I promise I will do so the first chance I get.

DCEmu Regular

ahh i see...

well im so sorry about this, dont worry, i suppose ur work is important, so sorry if i didnt realise anyways.

i will wait, and i hope it all goes well with you sir.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information