Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Devhook v0.50 Coming in Next Few Days ?

DCEmu Newbie

OMG YESSS, I HOPE THIS WILL SOMEHOW ENABLE USBPLAY FOR THE PEOPLE WITH TA-082

cuz now if i wanna do usb with my ta082
    i have to do hend, then emulate 1.50,
    then do to computer and add the other devhooksettings for 150
    then emulate 271withusb

is there easier ways already? cuz i am a newb

im not a fan of 2.71 se(s), im always gonna stay with 1.5 from now on! this past few weeks there have been alot of good stuff... 1.5 is not dead for sure.

yeah its comin, idon't know if it can work for 1.5, can you downgrade from 2.71SE-C to 1.5?!?!

I really hope it has 3.0 support.
    I hope somebody hacks the PSX emu to allow for our games to run with it.

And for everybody asking, yes I believe you can downgrade 2.71 SE-C to 1.5, but you can run the current DH so I don't see why the next version won't work.

Default need some info

hello,

Can some one please tell me what Dark AleX 2.71 custom firmware SE is........ is it better than Devhook, what does it do???please som info about this. I have searched the web but no answer at all going crazy.... ok bye bye then

DCEmu Legend

It probably wont be able to emulate 3.01. Sony change the flash filesystem in 3.01 to prevent flash writers, downgraders and the like. And 3.01 adds nothing anyway but that, so its pointless.

3.0 is the big one thats important (even though not so much now since the PS3 is needed to download PSone games...)

Quote Originally Posted by matte_strand View Post
    hello,

Can some one please tell me what Dark AleX 2.71 custom firmware SE is........ is it better than Devhook, what does it do???please som info about this. I have searched the web but no answer at all going crazy.... ok bye bye then
    2.71 SE is a special custom firmware that combines the abilities of 1.0, 1.5 and 2.71 all into one little package. So you can play the current games (as of 2.71 and some even beyond it), play 1.0 and 1.5 homebrew as well as TIFF homebrew made for 2.71, as well as having all the features that 2.71 currently has (WMA support, Web, RSS, etc).

Its a good deal, but personally, I don't see the point in using it. I use my PSP once in a while and usually do one thing when I am using (either games, or homebrew, never both in one sitting; and restarting the PSP isn't all that hard). And I am not really a fan of writing to flash, in the event anything should go wrong (but thats just me; Dark Alex's programs are very safe, if you know what you are doing.)

You're best bet is finding a link off of this site to Dark Alex's; I don't know any off hand and wouldn't want to send you to the wrong site.

YESSS, those words are music to my ears. been waiting for an update. there might just be a christmas for my PSP after all. hoping for v3 firmware.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HaXz View Post
    Thats good to here. I would love to have 3.01 support, but it's probably only gonna have 2.81.
    idk bout u but i'd rather have 3.00 emulated than 3.01 lol

...wragg, source?

or was this a pm / email

Woo hoo! Can't wait! Hopefully it will be higher than 2.80, because those were lame updates.

DCEmu Legend

Great news Booster!!! Awesome work. Its great to see you back.

I also prefer just emulating firmwares with DevHook over a 2.71-SE solution at the moment so this is great news. 2.71 emulation on DevHook is so solid and reliable that I hope this can be carried over using newer firmwares.

Would love 100% functional 3.00 DevHook emulation.

Things just keep getting better and better.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information