Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loud earphones for reasonable price?

Headphones..or earphones. XD I'm gonna go make my decision when I'm actually wake, it's naptime again. >_> Thanks everyone! <3

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm-Death View Post
    Headphones..or earphones. XD I'm gonna go with the headphones for once seeing as how they have have the loudness I need in the description quzar made. >_> Thanks
    I would suggest going to some local electronics shops and seeing if any have any of the sennheiser models for you to try on. I have pretty long hair (longest it's been is past my shoulders while i've owned the headphones) and i've never had problems with it grabbing my hair (except after i dropped them and it got a little chip that would snag my hair but after i taped it up that never happened again).

All sennheiser headphones also have a 2 year warranty and at least the HD-280pros are EXTREMELY durable. I've dropped mine a good 20-30 times (i wear them to sleep a lot and wake up with them on the floor) and they have gotten the head arc chipped but still work perfectly.

I like my sig, but if its so damn big, I guess I can just not use it occasionaly... I do like having the links to my projects avalible on all the threads I post on though, its kinda nice lol

and I dont know why your second guessing my opinion on frequency response, its at least as good as my set of NHT speakers, and almost as good as my set of B&W's... great earbuds, no doubt... but even then, what you asked for was for loud, cheap, earphones, and thats what I said... they are loud as hell, and 100 bucks... not to bad...

but hold on, I'll edit the post when I find the box for my E2C's and see what their accual frequency response is supposed to be...

edit:
    ok, so I checked the box, and it doesent have exact measurements, but it says that it has a full frequency soundstage..
    and I think that it goes from about 30hz-18khz or so, all I know is, very good frequency response, even from the 100 dollar one.. and Accurdian boy there accualy bought the E4C's, which are more like 400 bucks, but similar in most respects, I'm sure they're not that much better then E2C's... especialy if he's using them on an alarm clock radio or somthing lol...

hey!
    mostly for my CD player and sometimes my friends home studio when possible (havent been in two months..) i bought them for 145[forgotten where] check Kelkoo.

Thanks guys, I'll probably get earphones in the end though, because they're smaller and can fit in my pocket if I have to go somewhere where they're prohibited(Like school). Thanks for all of the information, I really appreciate it!

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by jman420 View Post
    and I dont know why your second guessing my opinion on frequency response, its at least as good as my set of NHT speakers, and almost as good as my set of B&W's... great earbuds, no doubt... but even then, what you asked for was for loud, cheap, earphones, and thats what I said... they are loud as hell, and 100 bucks... not to bad...
    In the links you posted, there was no mention of the actual specification of the response ranges.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello. For sowing, I chose BOAT headphones at the best price using this Boat coupon . The wired in-ear headphones contain super extra bass. These wired headphones are made up of earbuds with a metallic finish. Dual-tone cable with excellent coverage. The feature of these wired headphone is Android and iOS phone control, tangle-free cord, lightweight, and microphone function.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information