Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Action Replay Gamecube - Essential for Gamecube Homebrew on Wii

DCEmu Newbie

To slicegunz: make sure the controllers are plugged before the system is turned on, and to access the menu you have to tilt the C-Stick left. I'm pretty sure I have the exact version you mentioned and this is what works for me.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sonikku88 View Post
    The newest version of Action Replay has had it's Add Game/Code function removed to prevent this hack from happening, which is a real pain because the one I bought doesn't have Twilight Princess codes on it. And because the Add Game/Code function has been removed, I can't input the codes myself.

Plus, there these custom Sonic Adventure 2 Battle codes I want to put in as well, but I can't. Why did they have to remove it?!

There is a way to update the game and code library on your memory card, but you have to have the Max Drive hardware that allows you to transfer files from your PC to your card. And that's an extra £20.

Maybe Nintendo will finally do something with the USB ports on the back of the Wii, and allow USB memory device compatibility. Plus, they could also make it so that users can transfer files to Gamecube memory cards instead of just to the Wii's internal memory, saving them having to buy the Max Drive.

good , and i think you are so right , and i like play game very much , and i think the game is an important part in my life , if no game , and i can guess the life will be lifeless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information