Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2.71 se-c

Default 2.71 se-c

i am considering to install the custom fw but i was wondering if i installed it succesfully and i start an app that emptys my flash0 will i still be able to go in recovery mode?

ps: were is the recovery mode stored

Do you have recovery mode now

PSN ID: splodger15

no i probably get it i just wanted to know if my flash0 and flash1 were empty could I still start recovery mode and unbrick it

I dont think so because if Flash0 and Flash1 are empty recovery wont boot as everything would have been erased

PSN ID: splodger15

ok then i wont install se cause if there some app i downloaded thats erases my flash0 im still screwed
    thx

DCEmu Rookie

Sorry to interupt but i dont want to crrate another thread for the same topic. i just wanted to ask how do i get back to 1.5 via 2.71sec recovery mode? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by psp fan View Post
    Sorry to interupt but i dont want to crrate another thread for the same topic. i just wanted to ask how do i get back to 1.5 via 2.71sec recovery mode? thanks in advance
    I am having the same problem dude.

I was told the I could simply put the 1.5 eboot file in the PSP/GAME/RECOVERY folder and run it.

You get to recovery mode by holding the R button and then run the eboot from there.

I did and it just rebooted and nothing happened.

now i have installed sec and everything works
    i was told that wenn 1.5 eboot doesnt work you should use the 2.0(or till 2.6) eboot and downgrade afterwarts

i cant get these prxs to work
    help needed

Quote Originally Posted by one winged angel View Post
    i cant get these prxs to work
    help needed
    lol, i been having the same probs mate.
    The idea is to create a folder im "ms0\" called "seplugins" and then inside that folder add your prx's.
    to get them to work you need to decide if you want them to run on the XMB ( VSH) or in-game (GAME)
    then create 2 txt files, 1 called GAME 1 called VSH , in each of these place the line of code like this "ms0:\seplugins\your_prx_here.prx" adding a new line and a different name for each one you add.
    Now hard off your psp, hold down the R trigger and power on, go to the " PLugins" menu and select your prx's.

It's very temperamental, when i first installed se-c they worked fine, now mine only work in the XMB so im confused, let me know how you get on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information