Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1.5 Downdater files, help please.

Default 1.5 Downdater files, help please.

I know it's illegal to post a direct download to these files, but I've looked all over the net and the only place i can find them now, is i hacked, which you have to go about writing an article to create an account... and I have nothing to write about ><;

I was wondering if someone with 1.5 would be nice enough to provide me with these files. I used to come around DCEMU a lot when I first got my PSP from the US launch, but I lost interest when I updated to 2.00 and lost the fast processing of kernel mode. <<; I see a LOT has changed since 2.00, and I was stupid enough to update to 2.6 this summer to play Valkerie Profile...

But besides that, the files would be greatly appreciated, if someone could email them to me or send them to me over AIM, i would GREATLY appreciate it. =) Terial(AT)Gmail(DOT)com is my email address if you feel like helping! thanks again ^^ hope i'll enjoy my advent to DCEMU

Just get the 2.6 easy downgrader
    It can be found here: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/605

PSN ID: splodger15

then install a custom firmware like SE-C so u can play ur valk game yet still have ur homebrew. It also has less of a chance in brick when flashing custom fonts onto ur psp since it has the whole recovery mode.

1.5 has a recovery mode as well

or you can get harley g's dual boot its wat im using and i like it better than 2.71 SE

Well, the lite downgrader said that i needed to obtain the 1.5 DOWNDATER file from a 1.5 PSP, so I thought that I needed to slap that on my PSP before doing anything. I've got a bit of anxiety about doing something to my PSP when I dont have a file that the program says is required. :P

Does the custom firmware work with 2.81 games too? I just picked up Sonic Rivals, and I want to play that.

The easiest way to play sonic rivals after downgrading is the DevHook Hybrid. You can run upto 3.01 UMD's

So... I DON'T need the DOWNDATER files to downgrade to 1.5 if I use the lite downgrader? Then where will I get the information for 1.5?

I feel really stupid asking about it, lol, but thats better than bricking my PSP.

hmm.. Iunno about downgrading 2.6, but I know everything about 2.71 downgrading.

If you want help add my IM address I just PM'ed you and I'll tell you the steps to a completely safe downgrade given that you don't have a TA motherboard.

Hold on Terial pm me the files and i will do it for you as if it bricks i have custom firmware installed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information