Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking comic colorist

And presenting....

Well, I finished my first cartoon today (sort of, it still needs a bit of work to clean it up, but this is basically what it will look like). I made it for the christmas edition of my school newspaper. That should hopefully explain why it's about christmas.

Any feedback is much appreciated ( i think that that the 2nd and 4th frames need the most attention personally)

EDIT: I have now also attached the original for those curious to see the transformation

DCEmu Newbie

Those are nice, then problem i would see is my stuff will need to be more detailed. and FULL color. just like penny-arcade or any other comic. so i would need the peeps coloring them to be pretty good. if you can do something more FULL, then great. sorry i didnt up a B&W pic yet for you to color. will soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SketcHacker View Post
    Those are nice, then problem i would see is my stuff will need to be more detailed. and FULL color. just like penny-arcade or any other comic. so i would need the peeps coloring them to be pretty good.
    Understood. This was my first attempt at a comic, so I'm kind of a noob when it comes down to it. But I'm willing to keep trying if you still want my help. If not that's cool

DCEmu Newbie

Just letting yall know im still here, and i been busy so ima bust ass on a simplistic black and white pic to sketch for yall to colorz.

DCEmu Newbie

Ok, well im so sorry guys i havent made a BnW pic like you guys requested me to, i been so busy lately. instead, heres some lamo pics i have had online for a few years now.

This one, is one i have on OHG now in the forums, just a DJ sketch. B&W.

Heres my SECOND comic i have ever made in my life. lol. it was done in 2001. B&W.

Not much detail, but should allow your artistic skills to shine thru enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information